JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Ok so I have some stuff laying around that I do not need and would like to find it a new home hopefully someone can use these items .

1. 30 Round British Fal Mag ( Inch Pattern ) these were made for the L2A1( heavy barrel FAL ) as well as the L4 (7.62 NATO Bren ) they do fit the standard L1A1 British Fal and can be modified to work in a Metric Fal people do it all the time it is extremely easy to do . $40 SOLD

2. Carlson's Winchoke Turkey Choke $15

3. Stainless Savage 93 Magazine for a 22WMR / 17HMR rifle $10 SOLD

4. 11 Rounds of 348 Winchester Brass $5.50 that is .50 cents a around , the cheapest new brass is Jamison Brass on Midway at $1.20 per round , after that the Hornady brass on Graf's is over $2 per round , this ain't a bad deal at all. SOLD

5. Breda Roma steel magazine space to convert your M1 Garand from 30-06 to 7.62 Nato . The italians did use these in their 7.62 Nato Garands , the US Navy used a plastic spacer , this is much more durable and longer lived than the US piece. $15

I would prefer FTF in Salem , but will ship on your dime . No I will not ship the FAL mag to a place that I need to consult an attorney about before shipment.

I am looking for a couple of molds . I need one in .323 diameter so I can cast some 8mm bullets , something 175 grains or heavier , I also want a 45/70 mold in 405 or 500 grains . Lee Molds are fine but I would be tickled to get a Lyman mold . Factually I'll happily take a pair of lee molds for the FAL mag .

As for other trades let me know and maybe we can work something out.

Thanks

IMG_5478.JPG IMG_5479.JPG IMG_5480.JPG IMG_5481.JPG IMG_5482.JPG IMG_5475.JPG IMG_5476.JPG IMG_5471.JPG IMG_5472.JPG IMG_5473.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top