JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$380
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Aloha
State
Oregon
I have a group of 19 20-round FAL metric-pattern magazines. I've tested them all my rifle and verified that they all function. One or two of them take a little extra effort to lock in, but once in they're fine. 7 of them are Israeli manufactured, the rest I don't know about. But they all work. Buy them all and I'll ship to you. I'll only split them up if I don't get a buyer for the lot, and then it will have to be a Portland area buyer (I'm not going to ship one or two at a time, it's not worth the effort).

Update (3/18): The Israeli manufactured magazines are sold. Remaining are 12 of various manufacture.
Update (3/29): 6 more sold. Only 6 remaining.
Final Update (7/31): All sold now.

DSC_0205.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
What rifle/receiver was used to check fit/function?....

Some more pics of the magazines would be nice....close ups of the spine, baseplate, heck each side would be stellar...:)

OK, 19 magazines. 2 have a rougher gray finish like parkerizing, 15 are black and generally smoother. The other 2 are worn to the point that it's hard to tell what finish they originally had on them. The wear on those appears to be more from carry in a pouch, not so much from being used in a rifle.

Spines: 3 mags have witness holes, the others do not. I'm guessing that's probably significant. The number of spot welds visible along the spine varies, but it's possible that the finish on some is just thicker and hides the welds better. It may also be that some were done by a more skillful welder and the welds are more flush with the surface, or maybe ground off better. I'm not a welder so I'm not sure about that one.
DSC_0219.png

Baseplates: 18 of the 19 look just like this one. Other than finish wear, the only difference is one mag has a pair of holes centered on the short rear edge where the others only have one hole. One mag has the narrower tabs holding the sides of the baseplates. The other 18 all have the wider, narrowing toward the rear style.
DSC_0221.png

7 of the mags have this marking stamped near the bottom of the left side. I read someplace that it's Hebrew and indicates Israeli manufacture. True? I'm sure you know better than I do.
DSC_0224.png

There's no apparent pattern to which mags have which combination of features. One of the (presumed) Israeli mags has the gray finish, the other 6 are black. One of the mags with witness holes has a good condition gray finish, the other 2 are the heavily worn ones. Both of those appear as if they may have been painted at one time.

Last Edited:
OK, 19 magazines. 2 have a rougher gray finish like parkerizing, 15 are black and generally smoother. The other 2 are worn to the point that it's hard to tell what finish they originally had on them. The wear on those appears to be more from carry in a pouch, not so much from being used in a rifle.

Spines: 3 mags have witness holes, the other 13 do not. I'm guessing that's probably significant. The number of spot welds visible along the spine varies, but it's possible that the finish on some is just thicker and hides the welds better. It may also be that some were done by a more skillful welder and the welds are more flush with the surface, or maybe ground off better. I'm not a welder so I'm not sure about that one.
View attachment 725302

Baseplates: 18 of the 19 look just like this one. Other than finish wear, the only difference is one mag has a pair of holes centered on the short rear edge where the others only have one hole. One mag has the narrower tabs holding the sides of the baseplates. The other 18 all have the wider, narrowing toward the rear style.
View attachment 725303

7 of the mags have this marking stamped near the bottom of the left side. I read someplace that it's Hebrew and indicates Israeli manufacture. True? I'm sure you know better than I do.
View attachment 725290

There's no apparent pattern to which mags have which combination of features. One of the (presumed) Israeli mags has the gray finish, the other 6 are black. One of the mags with witness holes has a good condition gray finish, the other 2 are the heavily worn ones. Both of those appear as if they may have been painted at one time.

I once had 3/ cases of NOS STEYR 20 rnd mags...
We got them just B 4 the Bubba Clit-On Crime Bill.
A truck load cost $6.00 / mag X 200 =120.00/ case.
That was mid 90s.
Blew them out at Gun Shows....

The guy who's money bought them is Allegedly in a Helo in the bottom of Crater Lake.....

Yup, blew them out at $20/ ea..... MID 90s.....

NUF CED...;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top