JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am getting my first pistol reflex site and decided on the HE507K-GR X2 32MOA Green Circle with a center Dot that retails for $319.

One of my favorite online stores has it for only $237.85 with a code after clicking the "email for price"

Good deal, but what concerns me is the UPC NOUPC-ZANDERS-HE507KGRX2. Does that mean the unit is an open box or a return?

Maybe. I don't think they can sell you things that aren't factory fresh without stating so. I don't know what a "zanders" is but the UPC has the regular part number in it.

I am getting my first pistol reflex site and decided on the HE507K-GR X2 32MOA Green Circle with a center Dot that retails for $319.

One of my favorite online stores has it for only $237.85 with a code after clicking the "email for price"

Good deal, but what concerns me is the UPC NOUPC-ZANDERS-HE507KGRX2. Does that mean the unit is an open box or a return?
The specs at that link says "red dot" but also says a green circle...not sure what that's about.

With that in mind, Optics Planet shows $234.99 as the regular price for the model you listed, however, it is backordered.

The Optics Planet discount code 'daily' or 'daily2a' makes it even less expensive at $223.25

Kinda moot since it's backordered, but the point is the sight typically has a much lower price than the retail you showed.

Check Amazon also....low prices there as well

The specs at that link says "red dot" but also says a green circle...not sure what that's about.

With that in mind, Optics Planet shows $234.99 as the regular price for the model you listed, however, it is backordered.

The Optics Planet discount code 'daily' or 'daily2a' makes it even less expensive at $223.25

Kinda moot since it's backordered, but the point is the sight typically has a much lower price than the retail you showed.

Check Amazon also....low prices there as well
I am not finding that price at Optics Planet https://www.opticsplanet.com/holosun-holosun-he507k-gr-x2-red-dot-reflex-sight.html

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top