JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am getting my first pistol reflex site and decided on the HE507K-GR X2 32MOA Green Circle with a center Dot that retails for $319.

One of my favorite online stores has it for only $237.85 with a code after clicking the "email for price"

Good deal, but what concerns me is the UPC NOUPC-ZANDERS-HE507KGRX2. Does that mean the unit is an open box or a return?

Maybe. I don't think they can sell you things that aren't factory fresh without stating so. I don't know what a "zanders" is but the UPC has the regular part number in it.

I am getting my first pistol reflex site and decided on the HE507K-GR X2 32MOA Green Circle with a center Dot that retails for $319.

One of my favorite online stores has it for only $237.85 with a code after clicking the "email for price"

Good deal, but what concerns me is the UPC NOUPC-ZANDERS-HE507KGRX2. Does that mean the unit is an open box or a return?
The specs at that link says "red dot" but also says a green circle...not sure what that's about.

With that in mind, Optics Planet shows $234.99 as the regular price for the model you listed, however, it is backordered.

The Optics Planet discount code 'daily' or 'daily2a' makes it even less expensive at $223.25

Kinda moot since it's backordered, but the point is the sight typically has a much lower price than the retail you showed.

Check Amazon also....low prices there as well

The specs at that link says "red dot" but also says a green circle...not sure what that's about.

With that in mind, Optics Planet shows $234.99 as the regular price for the model you listed, however, it is backordered.

The Optics Planet discount code 'daily' or 'daily2a' makes it even less expensive at $223.25

Kinda moot since it's backordered, but the point is the sight typically has a much lower price than the retail you showed.

Check Amazon also....low prices there as well
I am not finding that price at Optics Planet https://www.opticsplanet.com/holosun-holosun-he507k-gr-x2-red-dot-reflex-sight.html

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top