JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
38 Special
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
My elderly neighbor was saying he hadn't been to the range in a long time and realized he didn't have much ammo whatsoever for his revolver. He said none of the local stores had any in stock, so I'd like to help him out by trading some of my basic 115 grain 9mm factory brass FMJs for a few boxes of brass FMJ 38specials if anyone has any locally. Also have some extra boxed 9mm Berry's 115 grain bullets, Remington Super X 22lr HPs and/or American Eagle 308 to trade.

PM and let's see if we can't make a trade.

Thanks.

C57F3EF9-9531-4BA7-AD32-6B25F0F63525.jpeg 2737359F-9702-4084-B9EE-7DDE18FDEA12.jpeg DABBB805-C3EC-4F5A-A64D-E605356537EF.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have a few boxes of armscor fmj, and a bunch of PPU lead round nose in arlington - everett area, if you cant find anyone closer to keep him shooing

I have a few boxes of armscor fmj, and a bunch of PPU lead round nose in arlington - everett area, if you cant find anyone closer to keep him shooing

Thanks, I'll be in touch by PM. He isn't allowed to use lead indoors but the FMJ would be great. Appreciate it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.