JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Facebook , Targets Guns Owners.

So I don't use facebook except when the rare occasion I am selling or buying and item locally so I can see whom I am interacting with. I am pretty clear on my FB I enjoy my rights but not too far right either nothing one might see as radical. So I place and ad not gun related or even close, and facebook within and hour says my ad was pulled because it violated their no gun sale policy ..wait what ? I re-posted and they did it again. Mind you there are no word in the ad that could remotely be seed as a gun ad.

Suckerberg is a lying sack I tell you, the only way I can even be connected in by my Pro-2nd Amendment rights I share on my own page and it was not reported as I have a very small friends list, and it was posted in a group.

So next time you see suckybery on TV claiming equality he can cram it where the sun don't shine.
I had heard others saying this happened and I didn't buy it. But today happened twice.
The only conclusion is what I am stating they are indeed pulling an IRS stunt like we saw a few years ago targeting Gun owners for no dam good reason.

Just one of these ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fqph.ec.quoracdn.jpg
I mean its not a gun.:rolleyes:

OK seriously. was computer parts with a picture of a computer for reference.
I was like huh? As I said not remotely even close or on the same planet as selling a gun.
I think they glitched perhaps and the truth leaked out for a moment.

This is not surprising at all. Look at what YouTube is doing to gun channels.

You've been marked by the proggies as a suppressive person.

I hate FB anyways, it was zero loss because I only use it for very very limited stuff mostly because its how we get our baby grandaughter pics. ( which by the way id never post my kids out on Freakbook. but ppl do) But thats the easiest way they post them for the families to see and it does help for that .

I should clarify they are banning my posts not me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Not yet ;)

Maybe I need to offend them a tad more.:p

Go to your settings page on facebook. I think the link is at the top right. On the bottom there is a link to download your archive. Something like that. It has everything (probably) that facebook has on you. The file opens up like a webpage. its worth looking how they profiled you.

I used facebook for the recall petition for 3 months and then deleted everything I could and closed it down. I know they keep multiple backups even if you delete stuff so Im sure they still track me. But I try and limit it.

Gee, how did we ever survive before bookFace came along? Up until they arrived, nobody was ever able to keep in touch with anybody, nobody could use email to communicate, nobody could get news anywhere else, nobody could ever sell anything...
Somehow I don't really think that bookFace is the actual problem.

Gee, how did we ever survive before bookFace came along? Up until they arrived, nobody was ever able to keep in touch with anybody, nobody could use email to communicate, nobody could get news anywhere else, nobody could ever sell anything...
Somehow I don't really think that bookFace is the actual problem.

Well the problem is we no longer socialize we text, I seldom use technology for communications
instead we do BBQ, camps etc you know like people used to do. But if you are say under 35 you grew up as the age o electronics was at it boom and hasn't slowed down. I remember cruises and drive ins that was fun. Texting and alike feel alien, still do it cause there is no way to get a hold of people I had a flip phone until two years ago people said text me I said can't and they looked at me like I had two heads. Thats where we live right now and age heading away from personal interaction into the world of virtual people.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top