JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
FB is owned by a Progressive who loves Obama/Soros. This is part of their efforts to strangle the 2ndA, bitter clingers et al. On the Brightside it is an opening for some hard working conservative to build an American friendly site

FB is owned by a Progressive who loves Obama/Soros. This is part of their efforts to strangle the 2ndA, bitter clingers et al. On the Brightside it is an opening for some hard working conservative to build an American friendly site

I keep wondering why some enterprising conservative, pro-constitution, pro-liberty person with the means to do that hasn't done so yet. My only guess at this point is that they don't see the value in social media sites where people spend all day posting photos of what they just ate and talking about how Billy totally looked at them at school today. No, I think they would rather invest their time, money and efforts in more constructive pursuits. That said, I would love to see someone do it.

I keep wondering why some enterprising conservative, pro-constitution, pro-liberty person with the means to do that hasn't done so yet. My only guess at this point is that they don't see the value in social media sites where people spend all day posting photos of what they just ate and talking about how Billy totally looked at them at school today. No, I think they would rather invest their time, money and efforts in more constructive pursuits. That said, I would love to see someone do it.
Or see fb crash when it is realized what a waste of time it is.

The good news is we already opened up a group off FB in minutes and people are using that one they do not realize how close nit the communities are. I never likes FB thought was a waste of time but family and friends used it so I setup an account and one day a new group came along I was asked to help with and then we used FB successfully 3 years. And over 500 sales and trades maybe more so was not bad for our small area. I was involved in at least 25 my self selling teddy bears and lollypops,:rolleyes:

While I would love to see FB go down in flames, with 1.55 billion users worldwide as of 2015, I don't think that's going to happen. For better or worse, I think FB is here to stay. And the unfortunate reality is that it's become a necessary evil - beyond the insipid daily posts of the masses, it has become a key site for commerce for many businesses, a way to get information out for various media, politicians, etc. FB is so deeply ingrained around the world, I just don't see any option for it to fail.

Regarding the US, based on what I can find, there are somewhere in the neighborhood of 125-150 million active users, roughly half the population of the country. Even if cutting off gun sites hurts revenue here in the U.S., the U.S. market represents only about 10% of all Facebook users, so probably not a huge deal for them.

The good news is we already opened up a group off FB in minutes and people are using that one they do not realize how close nit the communities are. I never likes FB thought was a waste of time but family and friends used it so I setup an account and one day a new group came along I was asked to help with and then we used FB successfully 3 years. And over 500 sales and trades maybe more so was not bad for our small area. I was involved in at least 25 my self selling teddy bears and lollypops,:rolleyes:
Saw a $700 can of mountain dew on ar15.com

While I would love to see FB go down in flames, with 1.55 billion users worldwide as of 2015, I don't think that's going to happen. For better or worse, I think FB is here to stay. And the unfortunate reality is that it's become a necessary evil - beyond the insipid daily posts of the masses, it has become a key site for commerce for many businesses, a way to get information out for various media, politicians, etc. FB is so deeply ingrained around the world, I just don't see any option for it to fail.

Regarding the US, based on what I can find, there are somewhere in the neighborhood of 125-150 million active users, roughly half the population of the country. Even if cutting off gun sites hurts revenue here in the U.S., the U.S. market represents only about 10% of all Facebook users, so probably not a huge deal for them.
Nothing is too big to fail.
The bigger they are the harder they fall blah blah blah.
The only constant in this world is change.
And change is only happening faster than ever.

Nothing is too big to fail.
The bigger they are the harder they fall blah blah blah.
The only constant in this world is change.
And change is only happening faster than ever.

I agree with the premise, but for too many people, it's too important. I think it won't happen until the next big thing comes along that can completely replace FB. I think if someone were to do a FB style site that guaranteed people information privacy and didn't mine their data, people may just flock to something like that. Privacy and control over their data are the biggest complaints most people have about FB - create a site where those things are protected and yes, you may be able to take them down. Problem is, they make their money mining everyone's data, so who is going to create a site without the bid moneymaker in place?

I try and think about Myspace, Enron, Snap Chat and Uber are already failing slowly too.
Businesses like PanAm, to name a few were all huge massive game changers. FB, has continued to take the wild frontier of the internet and slowly remove the wild part people will stop using facebook and it will be a slow death by a thousand cuts. I may be wrong but the fact stocks have been dropping anyways and took a big dump this week shows they have no idea who their customer base is . Good topic though.

I try and think about Myspace, Enron, Snap Chat and Uber are already failing slowly too.
Businesses like PanAm, to name a few were all huge massive game changers. FB, has continued to take the wild frontier of the internet and slowly remove the wild part people will stop using facebook and it will be a slow death by a thousand cuts. I may be wrong but the fact stocks have been dropping anyways and took a big dump this week shows they have no idea who their customer base is . Good topic though.

I would be among those that would celebrate watching FB go down in flames. I'm on there only because certain family insist on using it for certain communications. I don't know why text, email or phone calls aren't good enough, but that's the way it is with them.

Anything you upload to FB becomes their property. So when you delete it, you don't see it anymore. But its still there stashed away on the FB hard drives! Forever!!
Allot of folks don't realize that!
Food for thought.
This does not pertain to Facebook alone. This applies to ANY forum internet board or social media, whether via your smartphone or computer. Even if you say something you had not meant and edited. It's all there within the hard drives

Food for thought.
This does not pertain to Facebook alone. This applies to ANY forum internet board or social media, whether via your smartphone or computer. Even if you say something you had not meant and edited. It's all there within the hard drives

Once you click enter everything is there for someone to find.
So hitlary will be able to find all the unflattering (but true) things I have reposted about her.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top