JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Specs say it is 2.7". Does anybody know if this is accurate info? I have the newest gen vortex 3x spitfire and it claims 2.6" but I think that is optimistic at best. I like the premise of the magnified prisms but don't like my nose at the charging handle. 3" plus of eye relief would be better.

Yea…using a 3x vortex now to see how'd I'd like it…need a cantilever mount to get the damn thing closer to me so I don't have to eat the charging handle.

Think I'll be listing it for sale and trying an LPVO instead…

BUT, But, but.......
IF, it's still firing a .223 Rem cartridge (or 5.45 in my case)?

Awwwww.......Come On Man.
Whatever, up to you.

Is that you BRANDON?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
My PA 3x Micro Prism is just right distance wise using the provided tall mount to clear the rear BUIS. It doesn't seem fussy at all about eye placement, though nowhere near as forgiving as a red dot. I have astigmatism, so sadly red dots and holo's are non starters for me.

I have one in 5.56 and one in 300 BO. 3X for me allows CQB with both eyes open and still enough magnification for about as far as 5.56 can reach with my lefty eye closed. I will probably get the 5x micro for a 300 BO Ruger American when they come out. ACSS rocks.

Right now it's my favorite fixed sight by far over the 1x original Spitfite and the 1x PA Cyclops. The sleep and shake alive feature is very much appreciated.

My PA 3x Micro Prism is just right distance wise using the provided tall mount to clear the rear BUIS. It doesn't seem fussy at all about eye placement, though nowhere near as forgiving as a red dot. I have astigmatism, so sadly red dots and holo's are non starters for me.

I have one in 5.56 and one in 300 BO. 3X for me allows CQB with both eyes open and still enough magnification for about as far as 5.56 can reach with my lefty eye closed. I will probably get the 5x micro for a 300 BO Ruger American when they come out. ACSS rocks.

Right now it's my favorite fixed sight by far over the 1x original Spitfite and the 1x PA Cyclops. The sleep and shake alive feature is very much appreciated.
Even if it has the full rated eye relief, you must really have to put your nose on the charging handle to get full sight picture with it mounted forward of a buis.

Even if it has the full rated eye relief, you must really have to put your nose on the charging handle to get full sight picture with it mounted forward of a buis.
I don't really notice it and the position for me is comfortable and quick. My nose is average size and does not make contact. I think the only way to know for sure for yourself is to try one. If you are ever in the Oregon City area, give me a holler.

Yea…using a 3x vortex now to see how'd I'd like it…need a cantilever mount to get the damn thing closer to me so I don't have to eat the charging handle.

Think I'll be listing it for sale and trying an LPVO instead…
FYI great video here on all things Lpvo. Guy does a great job imo. Some pretty good shots of different reticles which is helpful.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR