JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I did a search but found nothing here so I would like to know if anyone has one of these or has ever shot one. Thinking of getting on the wait list if there are favorable reviews.
Would be mostly used as a trunk gun for the GHB.

As always, Thanks in advance guys.;)

EXP-Left-Angle-300x300.jpg

Last Edited:
I have considered getting one for a truck gun, but deamed it to be a rage toy only due to the huge fireball of unburnt power that ignites in front of the barrel.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2ptawep.jpg

I am waiting for a 9mm or 300 Blackout version.

I am considering a pistol build in 300 or this. I like the compact design to fit in a back pack.:)

I'm with ya on the concept, but I am finding a Pistol Carbine may well do a better job for the intended need! I'm really looking hard at the new Taurus CT G2 especially if they do it in 10 mm! I'm thinking a 10 inch barrel sbr with folding or collapsing stock may well be the best small carbine for the type of work we are thinking! Just some thoughts!

Jim, you might try sticking an Indian Creek BFD blast-deflector on it. You're still gonna have a nice fireball, but it'll be concentrated more straight ahead... ditto the noise too.

And Primary Arms has 'em 15% off right now, so don't you bastards DARE clean 'em out before I get mine ordered!

Jim, you might try sticking an Indian Creek BFD blast-deflector on it. You're still gonna have a nice fireball, but it'll be concentrated more straight ahead... ditto the noise too.

And Primary Arms has 'em 15% off right now, so don't you bastards DARE clean 'em out before I get mine ordered!

The more I think about it Ive got (3) 80% lowers that need my attention more than another registered firearm to this Commie state.:eek::eek::eek:
So the 300BO pistol build is on like Donkey Kong!!!!!;)

The .300 might take the 5/8-24 version of the BFD... also, you might take a look at Precision Armament's AFAB--a brake that has almost as much flash suppression as an A2 birdcage. Any brake or flash hider below 1" max diameter's supposed to work with the BFD...

Some links:
5.56 Muzzle Brake / Comp / Flash Hider Shootout!
AR-15 Muzzle Brake Shootout #2 -- TheTruthAboutGuns
AR-15 Muzzle Brake Shootout #3 - The Truth About Guns

Goooood LAWWWDDDDYYYYY, I didn't know there were so many out there!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:
So the Indian Creek BFD fits over a flash hider like the A-2?

Anything 1" OD or less, including A2 Birdcage... the mount goes onto the barrel threads first like a crush washer (not sure if you need a washer on each side, washer-mount-device or mount-washer-device), then your brake or flash hider screws on, then you screw the collar, sleeve, whatever you wanna call it onto the mount.

Indian Creek Design Blast Forwarding Device BFD Review

Gotcha, it's just the ticket on a pistol or SBR. Cool & thanks.;)

Like I said, though, you clean Primary out before I get the numbers worked and order mine and I'm gonna be PISSED...

:p

Hell, I'm planning to mount one in tandem with an FH on a full RIFLE! (I have special needs, light-sensitive eyes that require extreme flash suppression under low-light conditions.)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top