JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Extar
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Would love to find a trade partner for my Extar EP9 pistol. These are really wonderful little firearms, as evidenced by the reviews online. I bought this new directly from Extar a while back, put about 50-70 rounds through it, intending to SBR after realizing that I liked it. Welp, I missed the window and then picked up a different 9mm carbine instead. I bought the factory padded buffer tube sleeve from Extar after the brace ban, and will include a Bushnell red dot and a couple extra new 15 round magazines (Glock mags). I've exchanged a few notes with the Extar people, and what I'm being told is they are tooling up to manufacture a carbine length upper to go along with the currently available mil-spec adjustable buffer tube for standard stocks. The EP9's are $450 new. The tube pad was $20. Extra mags and red dot were.....who cares. Point is that any trade be equitable and good for both parties.

I'd love to find a trade partner. Not exactly sure what I'm looking for, but am sure that I don't need a shotgun. Nice .22 magnum rifle? Rock Island M22 Tactical .22tcm? Shoot me a private message with whatever you might have to swap.

IMG_8056.jpeg IMG_8054.jpeg IMG_8055.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service