JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Believe it or not, world population IS stabilizing. There are countries like Russia, Japan, and some European countries with negative growth.

But what this has to do with general firearms discussion I have no idea.

No, it's not.

It's right out there with building spaceships to prepare for a martian invasion. There's so many flaws in the logic it could be used for an Archie Bunker routine.

care to point them out then rather than just sling negativity around?
i see some logic to it,not everything but i like to be more open minded and hear all sides of a discussion not just a close minded
martian invasion comment,do you have the capacity to give a logical rebuttle with some facts?

Oh, no, I have the tin foil concession here, and it's important that the whole show continue to generate heat, gas and shiny lights.

i just thought since you were so negative about the conversation that you might have some good facts to add.this conversation appears to be over your head so you just troll and slam other peoples posts.the op had a good point and all you have to add is????
well nothing of value.

There are two options;

Option 1: Technology will outpace population growth and continue to discovery ways to feed, cloth, house and provide for the ever growing population.

Option 2: Option 1 won't happen and people will die until the number technology can support is reach.

I guess three options,

Option 3: Unforeseen event destroys the planet.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top