JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lots of Mini Mags for 15 -20.00 per hundred. Lots of vendors missing... Traffic heavy due to hot rod show and the Vespian convention sharing the parking. I'd wait unless you needed something specific.

Capture.JPG

Am I missing something? The Collectors West calendar doesn't show anything this weekend...

Capture.JPG

Last Edited:
We are set up at the show and it is small with a small crowd. Sold lots of ammo and small stuff but not one gun. Not hardly worth doing.

Rose City Show name met something years ago when Ken Glass ran it. I remember his first show was at the Holiday inn.......many years ago.
Expo should just shut down...way too spendy to even park and get into.

They seriously need to ditch the Expo and find somewhere else. The shows haven't been worth it in at least 10 years now and the price increases on parking and entrance are nails in the coffin.
I really don't know why vendors even bother anymore.

I did not know there was one until I got to the hot rod show. So I checked it out after the rod show. Small crowd. Checked out a few pistols I had wanted to handle. Did not buy though. Looked at 357 ammo for my lever gun. The prices were about the same as Dick's and higher than Fisherman's Marine. Why would anyone pay to go to the show when ammo is cheaper at the store down the street?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top