JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've had one of these for probably 12-15 years? now. It's been on and off various powder burner rifles and airguns including 2 high powered spring air rifles which beat the crap out of scopes (due to forward and backward violent recoil) and its never lost zero.

It's a very bright scope and has mil dot reticle. I would say much brighter than most budget scopes (especially dark barska and similar).

It's really good for range-finding on short distances due to its adjustable objective (not good for 75 yds+ Rangefinding).

It has illuminated reticle which I never use.

The main things I like about it is tiny and light and very clear optic for price range. Punches above it's weight for sure.

8B1B75CF-0114-4F51-BD2F-D70109A4B97A.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Yea I definitely would not give a blanket "utg is always great" or anything like that. But this scope has stood the test of time. It used to be leapers brand and then I guess utg bought them out. My scope says leapers on the scope and box says utg. Not a replacement for a $500 scope but for a budget scope it's much brighter (and durable imo) than any of the budget scopes I've used or looked through.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top