JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Was this sent to CGW for the work or installed yourself? Just curious as I am wanting to do some upgrades to my 75B Omega.

I do all my own work. I have been working on CZ's for at least 10 years. Sigs are simpler but I have found you can get a better/lighter trigger in a CZ. There are good instructions on the original CZ Forum for anyone that wants to work on their own gun. I recommend it. :)

I do all my own work. I have been working on CZ's for at least 10 years. Sigs are simpler but I have found you can get a better/lighter trigger in a CZ. There are good instructions on the original CZ Forum for anyone that wants to work on their own gun. I recommend it. :)

Thanks and sorry for the distraction away from your sweet CZ. GLWS

If there are any other questions don't hesitate to ask. :)

To Clarify: Gun Questions, not Lawn questions...:D:D:D:D
See post below...:)

Last Edited:

Guitarguy does great work. I own a CZ75 he worked on. Shoots great.

Great Question! Are you a First Time Caller? Well, Welcome to "Lawn care for people with Moss!!"
I would suggest you go outside and stand in the middle of your yard and yell "Out Moss OUT"
three times, in both the front and rear yard.
It may not remove the moss but it might cause your neighbors to put their homes up for sale!
Next Caller? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Also a flamethrower may work....

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.