JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to sell this excellent condition .45ACP Model 4516-1. I bought this recently and the previous owner said it only had a few mags ran through it, and I don't doubt him by looking at the condition of the gun inside and out. Looks like it's lived in it's box for the last 20 years. It will come with the box pictured, the tools still in their bag and one original magazine. No paperwork.

The 4516 is seen by many as one of S&W's greatest CC designs. Its compact, but still feels like a real gun when holding it as it's got the confidence-inspiring heft of all stainless construction. It takes a single stack 7 round magazine. The weight also makes it a softer shooting .45. This example was made right around 1990, but still looks almost new. This is the 4516-1 and is known for it's improved reliability over the original 4516 no dash...it's got very positive reports from other owners. It has some minor storage marks here and there, but no real handling marks and very little use wear. Everything feels tight and smooth. I didn't fire the gun, as I found another piece I've been looking for, so this is up for sale now.

I'm asking $600 shipped or $550 FTF anywhere between Seattle & Everett.

Thanks for looking.
-Rob

IMG_3480.jpg

IMG_3484.jpg

IMG_3485.jpg

IMG_3490.jpg

IMG_3486.jpg

IMG_3492.jpg

IMG_3522.jpg

IMG_3493.jpg

IMG_3495.jpg

IMG_3509.jpg