JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I wanted to post the latest reply from one of my representatives as an example of the support I get from each of my two representatives and my senator regarding the safe guarding of the 2nd amendment in WA state. Not to brag, but just let you know there are 'some' pro-2A legislators on the west side trying to look out for us. Yes, I know, not nearly enough of them.

Anyway, this was the response from one of my representatives to an email I sent a few days ago once again (they may be getting tired of me :)) requesting that they vote against any bills in violation of the 2A. Sometimes I send a generic request, most times it includes bill numbers and descriptions.

Good morning Mr. Mark,

Thank you for reaching out to me. Many of the problems we face today in WA State are, I believe, a result of people not holding their elected representatives accountable. We hold them accountable by communicating our displeasure when they fail to properly do their job (upholding our Rights, for instance), and then removing them from office when the time comes.

Regarding this I want you to know that I am a VERY strong Second Amendment representative. I will never back down, I will never yield on my belief that any and all gun restrictions are a violation of our right to individually keep and bear arms. Whether or not a citizen chooses to exercise this right is completely up to them. Regardless, I will continue my fight to protect this all-important constitutional right for every Washingtonian.

Again, Thank You for contacting me regarding this important topic.

In Liberty,
Robert J. Sutherland
State Representative

39th Legislative District
Washington State House of Representatives

You can look up this politician (or any others) on Ballotopedia and see how close their last election was. If it was close, send money to him to remain. You can also see the anti-rights folks. Send money to their opponents if it will do some good. Busting up the supermajority is important.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top