JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am of the opinion that it is better to weaken them by taking their money than see it spent in some "Main Stream" venue
Considering the quality and number of their cadre which includes certified crazies/felons their impact is questionable outside Progressive enclaves, of course this may be such an enclave:rolleyes:
YMMV

Progun liberals in support of this? I don't think so...these are the ones we need to stop I594. This issue transcends political boundaries because it affects us all as free Americans and Washingtonians.

I haven't seen that ad.. though it's surprising how we're "tracked" from general searches/youtube watching and whatnot.. I've been surprised at some of the odd ads I've seen here that could only be explained via cross tracking from my other web surfing shenanigans.
It's still disappointing that such an ad would wind up/be "allowed" here somehow.

Many ads you see on your computer are different that the ads we see on our computer. Some ad spaces are promoted by the searches you make or are tailored by the sites you visit.

If you go to political and news sites affiliated with firearms you will get firearm related ads. If you search for an item on Amazon.com that product (or similar) will even be in the ad on some of the sites you visit. Your browsers send this info out and your history and cookies are scanned for commonalities. This is so ads are tailored to you (the consumer).

You agree to a lot of this with the terms and conditions of free applications and software you download...some of it can also be adjusted in your browser settings and blocked through "opt out" aps.

I would be okay with background checks as long as they were free, and they didn't list the firearm your buying. If your filling out a fed form to buy a firearm you have to list your firearm, why? Isn't that a gun registration? So isn't this universal background check a way to get to gun registration?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top