JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey. I'm Barry, or Bear. Really grateful to find this forum. I took my first NRA safety course to get my hunting license when I was 13 back in 1968. Prior to that, I learned to shoot with Kingston Junior Marksmen at their range in the early Sixties on a single-shot .22 with peeps. The old man was an old Yankee deer stalker with an ancient hex barrel Savage lever action, and I'm pretty sure he only had me get my license so he'd have somebody along to help him drag the deer out.
Lots of life, moves, and guns later, I find myself living in Olympia, and looking for a place to shoot for free out-of-doors with apolitical types who also clean up after themselves (when did people stop policing their own brass!?!?), and passing on the tradition to my next few generations while I can still do so.
Thanks for having me.

People stopped policing when they started shooting ARs with the Cheaper to shoot than load .223 Surplus Ammo. It's the same time as they stopped looking for actually hitting the Target. Just "Spray and Pray"!!! Unfortunately, it's still going on all over.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top