JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had a short DI that hated me with a passion because I was so much taller than him. The very first day fresh off the cattle trucks he made me get on my knee's in parade rest. You should have seen the look on his face when I was still taller than him. :s0140:

YOU were that one!

I'm taking this thread off track, but I have to tell you how I got my handle. I was given the handle "maddog" after my first trip to the training range, I was really proud of it because I thought it meant I was a fierce warrior. Turns out it was because, occasionally, when I was young, I used to foam at the corners of my mouth. Whenever I spotted a good looking girl, or smelled a great beer.

Don't you mean, "spotted a good looking beer, or smelled a great girl"?

;):D

I had one of those very rare DI's that just Loves his job, and actually takes it serious and tries his hardest to make you succeed! Then We had one of those DI's that you just know is gonna get fragged one day and you will never see him again, and yet he keeps showing up!!! After Basic I got a 10 week extension "trials" to earn the right to train, and all of our DI's were the very best, top notch people! You were there by invitation, and the longer you were there, the more they all really tried to help you and motivate you! Then 24 months AIT where I had the same from all training personal. After that, another 16 months specialized training in your specialty!
None of us would have EVER f-ed with any of our training personal, they were way too cool ( mostly) to even think of doing any thing to, Even if we had a guy like Stomper:p:D:p

I imagine on either side of the DI/Trainee coin, Operation Fartjar woulda been a hit... O.O

How big is a typical barracks bay? The office portable that got hit was like a triple-wide modular home, so that might give some reference for a flatulent Wake Up Call... or is Basic too early for Biochemical Warfare training? LOL

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top