JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Before the pandemic I paid $3+/round for .460 Mag Federal Premium hunting loads.

Interesting that some are charging that much for .45 LC

Just goes to show that it is wise to stock deep when the prices are low. Glad I listened to my own advice.

I'm sure I watched a movie the other day on which the CEO of one of the main ammunition makers told us quite categorically that there was NO shortage of ammunition, after all, he was standing right by a machine turning out 25,000 rounds an hour....

That being the case, where might it be?
Just as with the TP and other stuff that vanished it is bought the second it comes out the door. There has got to be some amazing piles of the ammo and supplies with those who are watching the market. There is still a TP shortage here. They keep the shelf pretty full by fluffing it up and filling spots with the one brand they happen to have. Trying to get people to quite buying it all. There has got to be a LOT of homes with one room stacked to the ceiling with it :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top