JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
PRICE REDUCED $1200 .......... SOLD
You can not buy this gun in this caliber any more.

I bought this gun from Pyramid Air for $1400 a year ago.
Because this gun is a little on the loud side, I have only shot it about 100 times. I intended to use it for large game when I got my Farm in Oregon, but now I need the money for farm animals instead.
It comes with an UTG Accushot 4-16x56 AO scope, w/rings, a hard case and an optional shroud w/moderator, a value of $400. I am asking $1500 for the package. I have modified the internals of the moderator to make it a little quieter.

PRICE REDUCED $1200 ........... SOLD

IMG_0009.JPG

Last Edited:
It sounds like you need to do your homework, pyramydair.com is a good place to start.
You can get five consistent shots out of a fill, so I think a pump is out of the question.
A used tank can be purchase at your local fire station and they can also fill it for you, Or you can buy a new one from pyramydair.com.
I am firm on the price, even though you can buy it now for $1200 in stock configuration from P.A. They have a sale on it but are out of stock until April 2018.

This rifle is no longer available in .45cal.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top