JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
PRICE REDUCED $1200 .......... SOLD
You can not buy this gun in this caliber any more.

I bought this gun from Pyramid Air for $1400 a year ago.
Because this gun is a little on the loud side, I have only shot it about 100 times. I intended to use it for large game when I got my Farm in Oregon, but now I need the money for farm animals instead.
It comes with an UTG Accushot 4-16x56 AO scope, w/rings, a hard case and an optional shroud w/moderator, a value of $400. I am asking $1500 for the package. I have modified the internals of the moderator to make it a little quieter.

PRICE REDUCED $1200 ........... SOLD

IMG_0009.JPG

Last Edited:
It sounds like you need to do your homework, pyramydair.com is a good place to start.
You can get five consistent shots out of a fill, so I think a pump is out of the question.
A used tank can be purchase at your local fire station and they can also fill it for you, Or you can buy a new one from pyramydair.com.
I am firm on the price, even though you can buy it now for $1200 in stock configuration from P.A. They have a sale on it but are out of stock until April 2018.

This rifle is no longer available in .45cal.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top