JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greetings all,

I recently returned from visiting my family in Colorado and came back with two of my grandfather's old guns. They are currently in pieces wrapped up in an old pillow case. Neither of them work, and I know less than nothing about how to make them work. I was hoping to find a good gunsmith in either the Eugene area, or in Roseburg who could look at them and get them working again. They both survived hurricane Katrina and have sentimental value to me, so I'd like to see them get a second life. Does anyone have a recommendation? I have attached some pictures.
IMG_1342.jpg IMG_1343.jpg IMG_1345.jpg IMG_1348.jpg

Michael Hill is easily the best gunsmith in Eugene, OR Really great guy to work with.

He works out of a shop that is attached to his home in north Eugene, and meets with customers by appointment only. Give him a call at 541-689-9035 His business is open Monday through Thursday, and those are consequently the best days to call.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top