Landhawk Arms
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Southwest Firearms Forum
Defensive Arts
Oregon Rifleworks
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Low Price Guns
Reactions
I also am a member here great facility. Has all distances that you really need for shooting nice rifle side and nicer pistol side. Good competitive shoots every month.

Reactions
I applied a year ago before I was an NRA member. Now I am a Life NRA member and Pistol instructor, working in my RSO. Is there a way to update my application?

Rodney

DLS

Reactions
  • Marines
  • National Rifle Association
  • Fight For Your Right
I hope someone sees this in the New Post section ... as the thread has long gone cold.

Does this club have a website and a match listing? I can only find a Face Book page that does not detail much.

Happy New Year!

DLS

Reactions
  • Marines
  • Fight For Your Right
Almost two months later...
ERGC match dates and some contact info on this: http://www.ossa.org/uploads/2/5/3/2/25326702/2018_highpower_schedule_r2.pdf
It's a really nice little range.
Thanks ORN197,

I saw this the day you posted, but have been really busy. I tried the contact (email) the person in the linklisted above, but it bounces. I was hoping to get my son into the Cascade League match a while ago, as he has just started highpower and is still pretty intimated with it all the procedural elements of a match. So a low key 100 yard match would have been perfect for him.

I would have contacted Barry at DRRC as my boy had just shot the Service Rifle Clinic match there and Barry pointed out Estacada's' upcoming match, but he was out of town. I hear the range is very nice, I'm sorry we missed the match.

DLS

Reactions
  • Marines
  • Fight For Your Right
So, since I first posted in 2013, I've since moved from hoping to become a member to being President of the club... If anyone has any questions about the club, let me know.
Thanks, it's nice to have a direct contact point. Do you have a website, or could you put up more info on your FB page? I hate to pepper folks with questions if there is a simpler method to gather the data.

Reactions
DLS,

Cascade League is a lot of fun. As you say, relaxed for the new folks with plenty of coaching, and a good opportunity for the rest of us to ease back into it.

Our next match is at 200 yds at DRRC, but if your son has some prior experience with Highpower and Service Rifle, it might be worth asking Carl if he'd be OK with your soon shooting the next match. Can't hurt to ask; his contact info is on that schedule, try his phone. The upcoming match features a clinic on Saturday (no live fire) and the actual 200 (reduced) match on Sunday.

We'll shoot a few more 100-yd matches after that but they're all for classification and thus run more tightly. Beyond those, it's all XTC from here on out.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Pistol April 4th
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Rifle April 5th
Cerberus Training Group
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - April 25-26th
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is a great guy to work with! I have had several transactions with him and will continue to do business with him. He is my go to dealer!
    • hker71
  • Straight Shooter Supply
    1.00 star(s)
    A relative of mine recently went through this place to purchase a handgun. They were rude to her, lied to her, and must be new to this FFL stuff...
    • FullMetalJerk
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is great. Easy to deal with, super low prices on his transfers.
    • DizzyJ
    5.00 star(s)
    Had my first transaction with Steve and will be recommending him to anyone in my circle. Good guy with a really helpful attitude and goes the...
    • SonnyJim
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    This is the closest gun close to my house and they have always been super nice. I have bought two guns off them and sold one of mine to them.
    • storminnorm44

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online