Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Estacada Rod and Gun Club (kinda outdoor shooting area)

Discussion in 'Outdoor Shooting Areas' started by John Gault, Mar 22, 2011.

1. John Gault

John Gault clackamas county Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Any NWFA guys members at Estacada Rod and Gun Club. Looks like it's on a waitlist. I'd like to know what the yearly dues, wait time, what you think of the place, etc.

THX

2. ron

ron Vancouver, Washington Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

I am not a member but I shoot the High Power matches there. It is a good club the rifle program is very active.

3. MikeIsh

MikeIsh Portland Member

One of my buddies belongs there. I have been out a couple of times. Very nice facility, has a rifle side 50 + 100 yd range, and a pistol side. The shooting areas are covered and pretty much enclosed on 3 sides. The wind whips through depending on its general direction. I can't say what the dues, or wait list are. They are easily googled and the phone # is there.

4. John Gault

John Gault clackamas county Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

{QUOTE=skydiver;400395]I just joined. Nice club. 2 year waiting list now. Dues under $150 first year plus work days. No shotguns allowed. 100 yd. max range.[/QUOTE]

Two years :bawling:

Price sounds good. Don't aim high, I'm just above you guys a bit. Can always tell when its 10:00 on sunday :thumbup: