JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
https://www.brownells.com/shooting-...ells-ccw-identification-banner-prod96986.aspx

This should give any overly sensitive folks adequate warning that you are armed and dangerous.

also, the reviews are great, must work.

As silly as this seems, it's meant for one purpose. AFTER you've been involved in a shooting, it comes out of its little pouch and goes across the chest. That way as you're talking to dispatch you can say you're the guy with the yellow sash holding the gun. It MIGHT give responding officers pause while disarming you. Most people here have never been in the position if being disarmed by police after a justified use of force, and should volunteer with local law enforcement to assist in their training so they can experience it. Then maybe they'd buy a sash.

That being said I still don't want one.

Love this review:

My hat is off to whoever came up with this sash! Until I found this I was forced to tie a balloon to my belt with the words "CCW Permit Holder - Here to help" written in permanent marker. Trouble is that the balloon would sometimes pop which would force me to get in my defensive stance and draw my primary, backup and flare guns. Most of the time I'd drop at least one of the guns and embarrass myself. Also, those kids from the trailer park would sometimes wait for me in the bushes and throw darts at me to try to pop my balloon. On several occasions I tried explaining to them that it's not easy to write things evenly on a balloon and that they should show me some respect because I'm one of the good guys. Anyway, ever since I bought this sash I no longer have to worry about the balloon popping problems. Now everyone knows I'm concealed carrying and is that what it's really all about? P.S. this makes a great holiday gift. The material is a fine quality and the color easily coordinates with most outfits.

As silly as this seems, it's meant for one purpose. AFTER you've been involved in a shooting, it comes out of its little pouch and goes across the chest. That way as you're talking to dispatch you can say you're the guy with the yellow sash holding the gun. It MIGHT give responding officers pause while disarming you. Most people here have never been in the position if being disarmed by police after a justified use of force, and should volunteer with local law enforcement to assist in their training so they can experience it. Then maybe they'd buy a sash.

That being said I still don't want one.

Huh, I didn't think of that. Seems like it would kind of open the door for a lawyer to argue premeditated act vs self defense if you are carrying around a sash in case you shoot someone.

p_080000833_1.jpg

:s0140::s0140:

Nothing to stop a crazy gunman from using one of these to demonize the law abiding. This product is retarded. If I had to shoot someone or intervene in a situation with my firearm, I'll try to give 911 dispatch my description, and drop the damn gun the second po po are on scene. I'm not fiddling with a sash if I have just shot someone, or am holding them at gunpoint. Instances of CHL holders or citizen defenders being mistakenly shot by police are rare.

Think i'll save myself $25 and just use a perm marker on my PT belt to write "CCW".

Bonus points it is already reflective in the night.

Hope they make those paracord bracelets that say CCW and maybe a slip I can place in my wallet. A hat wouldn't hurt either or maybe the fancy patches everyone likes the wear these days. Gotta stay trendy.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top