JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Anyone else find this really really disturbing coming from a man in his position?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOQt_mP6Pgg

Regardless of left or right, dem or repub. If you are where he has been put you have to accept that your not going to sound "PC" all of the time.

I guess he should have stood up and grew a pair.

Forgive me if it's in the wrong place or has been posted before.

Thoughts?

I really believe he and others are afraid of retaliation if they pick on "radical islam", i.e., being personally targeted by them for calling them out from a position of public authority. It's a really sad, and maddening, state of affairs. An attorney general with balls should be saying that acts of terror from radical islamists will not be tolerated and that the US will pursue justice to the very end. I mean heck - they pull out all stops full black ops stuff on some chrisitian extremists in the woods, and they call them christian extremsists and wackos. So why else the double standard?

I have learned since posting that information that publicly the state department has kept their war on terror quiet. Intentionally! While in secret they are keeping up the bombings, raids etc.

They are truly afraid of public (or dare I say worldly) opinions.

I have learned since posting that information that publicly the state department has kept their war on terror quiet. Intentionally! While in secret they are keeping up the bombings, raids etc.

They are truly afraid of public (or dare I say worldly) opinions.

Good point, but the results are good and you can't argue with sucess.
This admin has a good record dealing with al qaida and other terrorist groups.

Their success has been because of the strong foundation laid out in previous administrations.

Though when it's all said and done, current administration will want to claim all credit for the work done protecting us from radical Islam.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads