JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
After several breeches over the last few years I have monitoring already provided to me. I'm not sure it's worth a flip. My monitoring through Amex has been pretty darned good though, I must say. Time to get some cash out of these incompetent corporate nitwits.
Sadly the monitoring does not help you "fix anything" but, it does give you a heads up that someone is doing something under your name though. When Wife got hit that was how she found out. I kept getting alerts that someone was looking at her credit, then that accounts were being opened. After like the 3d time of me saying something she checked and did put a stop to it. If she had jumped on it when I first told her it would have been a little easier to clean up.
When I bought the last car I was still sitting in the dealership when the first e-mail hit me that someone was looking at me.

Oh, its going to pay down some CCs for sure. I have one stamp, 3 guns, and a bit of accessories I've charged in the last 6 months on my secret (from the mrs.) CC. (Well, I've kept the balance secret at least. lol)

"The settlement administrator will be sending an email to those who chose the cash option with information on how to switch to free credit monitoring if they wish. "

To which I reply, "Nuts!" :cool:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top