JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Who has tranquilizer in the preparedness supplies?

"Ephrata Police said that [the] cougar ended up clawing through a screen door and entered a resident's house. The homeowners inside quickly tranquilized it, but the cougar continued, running into the kitchen and climbing up the sink to try jumping out the window. They tranquilized the cougar again and it finally went to sleep."

Update the story now says:
"After finding the big cat inside, the homeowner called for help. Police and Fish and Wildlife Officers managed to tranquilize the cougar as it tried to escape through the kitchen window. Police say the cat finally came to rest in the kitchen sink."

I added the strike thru to the original quote.

Last Edited:
Its kind of funny how the big cat came to rest on the kitchen sink. :D

131-0fbf-4cad-8fd9-abc4ff68fe25-medium16x9_cougar1.png

Yet another example of a crap reporter, writing crap, and getting it out in the crap media before the facts of the case can get out of bed....
....from now on and into the future, the only thing that will make it into public discussion is "homeowners inside quickly tranquilized it".

:rolleyes: I can see it now;
Biden, "this proves that criminals should always be stopped with tranquilizers, and not shot with deadly guns... C'mon man!...if a tranquilizer can stop a cougar it can easily stop a home invader. I'll soon sign executive order #3476, to print then spend $3 trillion with Chinese pharma to exchange civilian guns for tranquilizers." :s0054:

Yet another example of a crap reporter, writing crap, and getting it out in the crap media before the facts of the case can get out of bed....
....from now on and into the future, the only thing that will make it into public discussion is "homeowners inside quickly tranquilized it".

:rolleyes: I can see it now;
Biden, "this proves that criminals should always be stopped with tranquilizers, and not shot with deadly guns... C'mon man!...if a tranquilizer can stop a cougar it can easily stop a home invader. I'll soon sign executive order #3476, to print then spend $3 trillion with Chinese pharma to exchange civilian guns for tranquilizers." :s0054:
I have had reporters repeat back to me what I have said to them (and get it wrong of course), corrected them, and then watched them still get it wrong. I think they enjoy making bubblegum up.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews