JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I took my AR-15 to the range last month and noticed that the reticle on my EOTech sight would wash out in bright sunlight. I replaced the batteries but that made no difference. I emailed EOTech about the problem and they said to submit a request for repair. The next morning I received an email saying they would repair the sight at no cost and provided instructions for shipping. I bought this sight in 2008 and so it was well out of warranty. Today I received the sight back including fresh batteries. I tested it and it is bright and clear. So kudos to EOTech for their great customer service.
:D

A friend gave me a 512 model that the reticle would wash out in part of the glass due to delamination inside the sight. It has spent its life with a Leo on a shotgun under hard use. Sent it to Eotech and they promptly replied and repaired the sight. They did charge me $125, but I wasn't the original owner. Works great though, and is my favorite type of red dot

I went through the exact same issue a couple of months ago. A XPS2 that I bought just after Sandy Hook (not a panic buy) was out of warranty and very dim. After I described the problem to customer support they said it was probably a "failed coating" and they would fix it for free. Had it back in about a week and a half. Still need to zero it again...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top