JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I took my AR-15 to the range last month and noticed that the reticle on my EOTech sight would wash out in bright sunlight. I replaced the batteries but that made no difference. I emailed EOTech about the problem and they said to submit a request for repair. The next morning I received an email saying they would repair the sight at no cost and provided instructions for shipping. I bought this sight in 2008 and so it was well out of warranty. Today I received the sight back including fresh batteries. I tested it and it is bright and clear. So kudos to EOTech for their great customer service.
:D

A friend gave me a 512 model that the reticle would wash out in part of the glass due to delamination inside the sight. It has spent its life with a Leo on a shotgun under hard use. Sent it to Eotech and they promptly replied and repaired the sight. They did charge me $125, but I wasn't the original owner. Works great though, and is my favorite type of red dot

I went through the exact same issue a couple of months ago. A XPS2 that I bought just after Sandy Hook (not a panic buy) was out of warranty and very dim. After I described the problem to customer support they said it was probably a "failed coating" and they would fix it for free. Had it back in about a week and a half. Still need to zero it again...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top