JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Are you actually white knighting for Biden, or is this just a case of TDS? Please share with us your opinion on Biden's assertion that braces increase a guns caliber.
I don't support Biden. But Captain Orange isn't any better. Trump is just another self-centered political thug.

Last Edited:
Anyone "straight ticket" is just a fool.
1687318963310.png

I don't vote straight party because I'm loyal to a party, but because there's just no other option. Everything is so ridiculously polarized and radicalized now, that no matter how disgusted I might be with one party, I just can't bring myself to ever vote for the other.

I don't support Biden. But Captain Orange isn't any better. Trump is just another self-centered political thug.

View attachment 1440831

I change parties based upon who's running. Anyone "straight ticket" is just a fool.
I honestly talked mad crap about Trump before he became potus and during his tenure but since Bidens stint I think I judged him too harshly.

Trump as potus had the ability to declassify documents. Was it a dumb hill to die on? Possibly but still.

Biden was VP when he took home classified documents that he did not have the ability to declassify. Plus Biden's vp tenure ended January 2017 and those documents were just "found" in 2021/2022. So he had classified documents for 4+ years.

The more the system goes after Trump while turning a blind eye to other corrupt politicians the more I find I treated Trump too harshly.

Screenshot_20230620_205129.jpg

I don't vote straight party because I'm loyal to a party, but because there's just no other option. Everything is so ridiculously polarized and radicalized now, that no matter how disgusted I might be with one party, I just can't bring myself to ever vote for the other.
I get ya there. Too bad it's come down to either the person I hate or the person I hate less.

Our system is broken. I hope at some point the People can take control of what is really just a corporate oligarchy.

But as a society, we're just too lazy. That's why so many POTUS gets re-elected. We'd rather have the evil we know VS the unknown.

Trump has ZERO chance of becoming POTUS again and the GOP is going to lose by placing all their bets on him.

I've not seen a candidate from either side worthy of my vote. I'd vote for Clint Eastwood or Arnold Schwarzenegger before I'd vote for Biden/Trump.

Trump has ZERO chance of becoming POTUS again and the GOP is going to lose by placing all their bets on him.
As much as I really, really don't want to have to vote for him again, and would strongly prefer someone else, I'm not sure the powers that be would agree with your assessment, as they appear to be scared spitless, going all-out to stop him. Even the lefties I know admit that the current legal drama, regardless of the facts, are clearly driven by politics, in a desperate attempt to keep him off the ballot. Sorry state of affairs all around.

Edit- sorry for the politics, didn't intend to drag this thread down that road. Moderators- please delete this post if deemed out of line.

Having this discussion here is just going to go bad places and get the thread locked. The usual people will get involved with the predictable bickering and snarkiness. Nothing will be resolved and no minds changed.

When people spout off about things they really no nothing about , it is difficult to take 'em serious.
Unfortunately....
When these same people propose and help pass bills , bans , restrictions and the like against firearms and firearm owners...
You gotta wonder at the how and why they are able to do that...and continue to do so , with so much support.

That said ...
I am not trying to turn this into a political post....
Those all end the same...My guy is better than your guy...My party is better than your party...and nothing changes.

However...
I am thinking of a line from Led Zeppelin's song That's the way.....
"But now's the time to look and look again at what you see , is that the way it ought to stay...."

Gettin' back to the subject of pistol braces....
I think that many of them were used as a "work around" for the various SBR rules and such...
However that is no reason to ban 'em....in my mind.

When you outlaw enough things...everyone becomes an outlaw.
Andy

Last Edited:
"Put a pistol on a brace, it turns into a gun SHORT BARRELED RIFLE— makes it more CHOCOLATE CHIP— you can have a higher-caliber ICE CREAM CONE, higher-caliber bullet coming out of that gun! WITH TWO SCOOPS!"

I am poking fun at the statement...but in all seriousness…people, especially those in his immediate family, should feel ashamed for exploiting a person with diminished cognitive abilities.
It is similar to using intellectually disabled children as suicide bombers.

Awesome Ice Cream GIF by Slanted Studios

I don't agree with the Brace Rule, because I think people have the right to choose their preferred type of cone.
6216-Joy-JKTd-scaled.png

Last Edited:
yeah, which really fits the bill?
View attachment 1440823
I have no idea what you're saying. But focus man! BRANDON is the current president!

If you didn't tie your personal identity to your political party, you wouldn't feel so attacked when someone...rightfully and justly...calls out the inept moron currently in office.

Don't do that!

The second you tie your identity to your political party, that's the second you lose all objectivity and no longer have the ability to call out the tyrants when they do bad. Because if your politician is wrong, or stupid...that must mean that you are also wrong or stupid...because you've tied you identity to them. And believe me, there is plenty of STUPID to go around in BOTH parties.

Praise them when they do good and call them out when they do bad. REGARDLESS of what side they CLAIM to be on.

Your highest allegiance should be to principles and ideals...NOT to politicians and/or parties.

And honestly, why anyone would claim affiliation to either party at this point is just beyond me. They're both horrific...in different ways...but they're both horrendous. America deserves better.

Now stop being so butt-hurt and get back to flying your little blimp...or whatever that thing is.

WOLVEIRNES! :)

I have no idea what you're saying. But focus man! BRANDON is the current president!

If you didn't tie your personal identity to your political party, you wouldn't feel so attacked when someone...rightfully and justly...calls out the inept moron currently in office.

Don't do that!

The second you tie your identity to your political party, that's the second you lose all objectivity and no longer have the ability to call out the tyrants when they do bad. Because if your politician is wrong, or stupid...that must mean that you are also wrong or stupid...because you've tied you identity to them. And believe me, there is plenty of STUPID to go around in BOTH parties.

Praise them when they do good and call them out when they do bad. REGARDLESS of what side they CLAIM to be on.

Your highest allegiance should be to principles and ideals...NOT to politicians and/or parties.

And honestly, why anyone would claim affiliation to either party at this point is just beyond me. They're both horrific...in different ways...but they're both horrendous. America deserves better.

Now stop being so butt-hurt and get back to flying your little blimp...or whatever that thing is.

WOLVEIRNES! :)
America deserves what it votes for... or what it allows by "the fix is in" elections.

Biden has repeatedly threatened to take our guns. Threatened to use the military against civilians. Lie about firearms and their capabilities. Not to mention many racist statements, sexist and other inappropriate behaviors. What never happens is someone that's not a paid or contracted actor, can state what Biden has done in a positive light that doesn't have anything to do with Trump.

Gas, food, ammo, housing, transportation, cost are up. People are becoming aware of the need to defend themselves across the board. 2.5 years in, anyone claiming conditions are better is living a super charmed life.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top