JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If I wanted instructions on how to launder money through other countries and coerce other countries to send bribes to the tune of millions of dollars to personally enrich myself, I'd consider Biden to be someone with some relevant experience. On the topic of guns, my grandma is more knowledgeable.

If that isn't a doctored-up video, in one short clip, so much ignorance. Or maybe he's just reading it off a teleprompter and some other ignorant person wrote it. But he should know better.

wjypc.jpg

A pistol brace does many things , however....
It does not :
Turn something into a gun....
Make it more...
Change the caliber of a firearm...or bullet...

A pistol brace can make for a more steady shooting stance...as well as possibly making the pistol easier to control.

Ironically ....a steady shooting stance and easier controlled firearm...makes for a "safer" firearm.
So...making pistol braces illegal , could be considered as putting people at risk...unlike pistols with braces.
Ironic...'cause this ban is coming from those who claim to be for safety.

That said...
I do not believe that firearm laws , bans , restrictions and the like actually do anything for safety...or are crafted for the same.
Andy

If that isn't a doctored-up video, in one short clip, so much ignorance. Or maybe he's just reading it off a teleprompter and some other ignorant person wrote it. But he should know better.
He/they don't care. If they have to muddy the waters to gin up the base so be it. He is speaking to the t-shirt Karens and the betards and they don't know sh* anyway. Or care to know.

I just can't see what people are seeing. Personally, I will make thousands less this year than previous years based on no raises, no bonuses, stocks have tanked, no overtime and everything cost more.

This guy has been verbally stammering, falling upstairs and openly sniffing children. Remember the Easter Bunny episode or him aimlessly walking around? We're not supposed to notice but how can you not?

The only thing doctored-up is the reporting covering him.

In all seriousness Joe definitely has alzheimers. Not even trying to be funny. My grandmother and great grandmother has/had it and this is similar to how the spoke.

This guy has been verbally stammering, falling upstairs and openly sniffing children. Remember the Easter Bunny episode or him aimlessly walking around? We're not supposed to notice but how can you not?

The only thing doctored-up is the reporting covering him.
I'm not saying this particular video is fake. What I'm saying is that all such things are potentially suspect due to the ease of making deepfake videos now. So when we see such things online, we have to wonder. Is it real or is it algorithm-generated fake?

Pres. Biden's decrepitude is something that is hard to ignore, based on reliable, non-internet video. His walking gait gives him away. When speaking, he seems confused at times. The presidency as an institution has always tried to hide these situations. Wilson's incapacitation from stroke, FDR's disability, Reagan's late term dementia.

Tripping episodes aren't limited to Biden; Pres. Ford had such issues. "Children sniffing?" I hadn't heard that one.

There are died-in-the wool Dems who will go to the wall for Biden, yet I'm starting to get a vibe that the specter of Trump lurking in the background is behind some of this. Said another way, if Trump wasn't potentially in the 2024 equation, a suitable replacement for Biden might be sought. I also get a sense of disappointment in Dems about Harris; she may not be the assumed natural replacement for Biden. It's possible she wouldn't be on a 2024 ticket again with Biden. In 1944, FDR was convinced to ditch Henry Wallace for VP and Harry Truman got it instead. 2024 will be an interesting election.

In all seriousness Joe definitely has alzheimers. Not even trying to be funny. My grandmother and great grandmother has/had it and this is similar to how the spoke.
I wouldn't be a bit surprised. Reagan's handlers were able to mostly keep him away from the press during his last year or so in office. We might expect Biden to become more scarce in public. Of course the party in power (re. any of the mentally diminished presidents) doesn't want to expose the condition. That would lead to upset and rearrangement of power structures. Plus there is the tarnish that would adhere to the institution of the presidency, regardless of party.

No, no, no, you guys have it all wrong. It's all perfectly explainable and you just need to stop listening to your silly right-wing sources.

Any minute now, a couple of the usual left-leaning members here will be along to explain it all to you, based on their clear understanding of their well-trusted left-wing sources. I'm sure there's some reasonable spin, er, I mean explanation...

I wouldn't be a bit surprised. Reagan's handlers were able to mostly keep him away from the press during his last year or so in office. We might expect Biden to become more scarce in public. Of course the party in power (re. any of the mentally diminished presidents) doesn't want to expose the condition. That would lead to upset and rearrangement of power structures. Plus there is the tarnish that would adhere to the institution of the presidency, regardless of party.
Hell even in the 40s they kept the fact that FDR could barely walk a state secret from the general public.

No, no, no, you guys have it all wrong. It's all perfectly explainable and you just need to stop listening to your silly right-wing sources.

Any minute now, a couple of the usual left-leaning members here will be along to explain it all to you, based on their clear understanding of their well-trusted left-wing sources. I'm sure there's some reasonable spin, er, I mean explanation...
Or, somehow bring Trump up in the thread. :s0140:

Versus a guy who thinks that just because classified information has his name in it, it's okay to store it in his hotel.

Most of our leaders are "lyingass dumbfvck", and it's no one's fault but our own, the voters.

View attachment 1440822
Are you actually white knighting for Biden, or is this just a case of TDS? Please share with us your opinion on Biden's assertion that braces increase a guns caliber.

I'm not saying this particular video is fake. What I'm saying is that all such things are potentially suspect due to the ease of making deepfake videos now. So when we see such things online, we have to wonder. Is it real or is it algorithm-generated fake?

Pres. Biden's decrepitude is something that is hard to ignore, based on reliable, non-internet video. His walking gait gives him away. When speaking, he seems confused at times. The presidency as an institution has always tried to hide these situations. Wilson's incapacitation from stroke, FDR's disability, Reagan's late term dementia.

Tripping episodes aren't limited to Biden; Pres. Ford had such issues. "Children sniffing?" I hadn't heard that one.

There are died-in-the wool Dems who will go to the wall for Biden, yet I'm starting to get a vibe that the specter of Trump lurking in the background is behind some of this. Said another way, if Trump wasn't potentially in the 2024 equation, a suitable replacement for Biden might be sought. I also get a sense of disappointment in Dems about Harris; she may not be the assumed natural replacement for Biden. It's possible she wouldn't be on a 2024 ticket again with Biden. In 1944, FDR was convinced to ditch Henry Wallace for VP and Harry Truman got it instead. 2024 will be an interesting election.
I posted the same video a few days ago that I recorded directly off cspan in the "joe Biden god save the queen" thread. It is not fake. Here it is again directly off of cspan:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top