JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well I have a pretty cool idea to name my Remington 870 and was curious if anyone knew of a shop that would do some type of engraving?

Any help would be awesome since I did a search and didn't come up with much info. My next step is going to my local gun shop and just asking if they know anyone. I'm not looking to get super elaborate just a name in a decent font.

mesa3.jpg

mesa2.jpg

mesa1.jpg

I will probably be going to the gun show this weekend so I will ask there a bit more. I may just find a local trophy shop cause thats what everyone has been telling me online and offline.

Well I have a few names Im kicking around, but top pick is WARHAMMER. I have a whole idea behind why its my warhammer, but yeah. An assault rifle is like a long sword and a big burly shotgun is like a warhammer or battle axe. My pistols are more like small daggers in a sense. Im 870 is probably my favorite gun of all the guns I have haha.

You might try Delta Gun Shop in Colville, WA.

<broken link removed>

Wow! I didn't notice earlier, but if you follow the photo album all the way to the end you can see the barrel and stock being made from scratch. Nice work.

Well I have a few names Im kicking around, but top pick is WARHAMMER. I have a whole idea behind why its my warhammer, but yeah. An assault rifle is like a long sword and a big burly shotgun is like a warhammer or battle axe. My pistols are more like small daggers in a sense. Im 870 is probably my favorite gun of all the guns I have haha.

I like "Lucile".

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads