JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have an AR9 that I built off of an 80 percent lower. I would like to have the lower engraved and then the upper, lower, and handguard cerakoted or duracoated. I'm trying to find someone locally (near Tacoma). Anyone here that could do this or have a shop that they have used before?

253-642-7461
C.A.R. Firearms can do the engraving on your spooky ghost gun.

They are a little bit up the road in Kent.

I do not know if they do CeraKote, but I have gone to Rehv Arms in Covington and had awesome results there.

253-642-7461
C.A.R. Firearms can do the engraving on your spooky ghost gun.

They are a little bit up the road in Kent.

I do not know if they do CeraKote, but I have gone to Rehv Arms in Covington and had awesome results there.
I'm okay with doing the engraving and cerakote at different shops. I'd like to engrave a serial number and some other markings so it doesn't look like a spooky ghost gun anymore, lol. Thanks for the input I haven't heard of either of those places so I will check them out.

There's this strange fella named Nutnfancy on You Tube. If he can't, I'm sure his son TacticalNoodle or NutterBuster will paint it for you.

hqdefault.jpg

Last Edited:
I have an AR9 that I built off of an 80 percent lower. I would like to have the lower engraved and then the upper, lower, and handguard cerakoted or duracoated. I'm trying to find someone locally (near Tacoma). Anyone here that could do this or have a shop that they have used before?
It's a drive, or shipment, but we can do both for you. PM us if interested and you can't find anyone closer.

I live in Spanaway and shoot Duracoat all the time. I just sprayed 2 lowers that I built and it looks like a factory finish. Shoot me a PM if you want to talk.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top