JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
So I picked this rifle up a while ago thinking that I would do some sort or project with it. I had planned on either restocking it and re-barreling it into .30-40 Krag or finding an original stock and putting it back into original military configuration. But I have recently realized I have too many projects. So this one is expendable if I get what I want out of it.

So this is an Enfield No. 1 Mk. III British military rifle in .303 British. It was manufactured by Birmingham Small Arms (BSA) and is dated 1916. Not knowing a whole lot about the technical aspects of the SMLE rifles, I don't know anything about the various manufacturers. As far as I can tell, the only thing thats been chopped on this rifle is the front stock piece. All the metal seems to be intact (except those pieces associated with the front of the stock, of course). The magazine is still in 10 round form, it hasn't been cut down at all. All parts of the rifle seem to function fine. I have not shot it since I got it. The bore is excellent.

I'd like to get $200 out of it. I am open to trades for other guns or gun related items. I'll get pictures posted later today. I am not going to ship this one, its too big a hassle on long guns...

PRICE LOWERED TO $150

Price dropped to $150 ftf.

There is a No. 1 Mk III stock set with hardware on ebay right now. It will probably go for around $100. So if you wanted to restore this, it'd be a snap. I just have too much going on right now. ebay auction # is 200387853722

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.