JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
** SOLD ** Thanks NWFA

I mistakenly ordered a 6-pack of Energizer Lithium 123 batteries. What I needed were CR2. Unfortunately, I don't have anything that uses 123 batteries. They are common in cameras and some flashlights. They're not worth the cost it would take to send them back where I bought them, so I thought I'd try selling them here.

Pack is open (I didn't realize they were the wrong ones at first), but none have been used.

I know this may be a long shot, but I thought I'd run it by the community. I paid $18 for the 6 pack, here is what I'm looking for:

* Trade for a 6-pack of CR2 batteries
* Trade for a box of ammo - .22lr, 9mm, .40 or .45 - just target stuff, nothing fancy. I can throw a few bucks your way if the value of the batteries doesn't match your ammo
* Cash sale - I'll let them go for $12

I live in OC and work in SE PDX, so it would be preferable to meet in one of those locations.

Thanks for looking - PM (conversation) me if you're interested or have something to offer.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top