JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Crazy brain working again...sorry, but..
What is it, as applied to gun bans and eventual government take over of our everyday lives?
What are they not able to do, that taking our Constitutional rights away will get them?

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Just thought of something mid-conversation with a friend...
What if it's to soften us up for a Chinese take over? UN troops "re-education" camps.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Sheesh. What if ... what if .... what if a meteor comes and aliens come and impregnate all our hamsters and the hamsters start killing all the guinea pigs? What if there is a shoe lace shortage? What if all the bike tires in the world went flat at the same exact moment? What if Santa Claus isn't real?

What if Obama didn't recently announce his commitment to another AWB, and all the progressives on this site didn't poo-poo the notion in earlier election-era threads, and basically insinuate everyone who saw this coming were idiots.... Hmmm?

Here, if you take this from this rich man, you are stealing, but I can take this from this rich man and give it to you, and I'll just call it a tax.

Over a thousand years ago in Norway there was a king, his name was Hakkan. He liked beautiful women, and did not care who they may or may not be married to. If he heard about an especially beautiful woman he would tell his body guard to go fetch her so he could "see" (and try her out) for himself. Look up the history of how Iceland was settled, by men who objected (violently) to this little "perk" Hakkan thought he had.

Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. Every one of the last, at least 5 presidents, has want to be president of a one world government...the older Bush even said so publicly...the US and Switzerland kind of pre-empts that possibility. (and actually the Baltic countries too, to a lesser extent.)

Sheesh. What if ... what if .... what if a meteor comes and aliens come and impregnate all our hamsters and the hamsters start killing all the guinea pigs? What if there is a shoe lace shortage? What if all the bike tires in the world went flat at the same exact moment? What if Santa Claus isn't real?

That was quite funny though. :D

Anything they want.
You will comply. Resistance is futile.
At least, if you are unarmed...

LOL that reminds me of the vid posted after the first time Obama was elected. The numbers are higher now by a few million guns and billions of rouds of ammo...

[video=youtube_share;Ae74oMMQ4ak]http://youtu.be/Ae74oMMQ4ak[/video]

Kevtac do you ever ask yourself why you have so much invested in the control of others thinking?

Nope.

I don't invest a nanosecond in controlling the thoughts of others. I do, however, enjoy investing a few minutes each day poking people in the eye when they post goofy stuff like "what if there is a Chinese invasion" and " what if there are UN re-education camps". Goofy stuff deserves goofy replies.

Ok this is my thought, since this country owned China huge amount of money that they cant pay back. The GOV is trying to sell United States land/soil to the Chinese, it is already start to happen herein the US. In order for the GOV to sell more land to the China, they have to remove the power from citizens, yes the GOV knows that the American Citizians will fight for their land, freedom and protect this country. This is their first step. Removed all the fire power from civilians. Sell all the blm land or ports to the China. Removed freedom of protest or speech. Then stop everyone to practice their religions (this because they think everyone go to church to discuse how to over throw the GoV).

What if Obama didn't recently announce his commitment to another AWB, and all the progressives on this site didn't poo-poo the notion in earlier election-era threads, and basically insinuate everyone who saw this coming were idiots.... Hmmm?

No fair saying "I told you so" until it actually happens. ;)

Sent from my phone; typos likely.

Ok this is my thought, since this country owned China huge amount of money that they cant pay back. The GOV is trying to sell United States land/soil to the Chinese, it is already start to happen herein the US. In order for the GOV to sell more land to the China, they have to remove the power from citizens, yes the GOV knows that the American Citizians will fight for their land, freedom and protect this country. This is their first step. Removed all the fire power from civilians. Sell all the blm land or ports to the China. Removed freedom of protest or speech. Then stop everyone to practice their religions (this because they think everyone go to church to discuse how to over throw the GoV).

where do you get this nonsense? China owns very little of our debt. we are quite capable of servicing our debt at current levels. our debt to gdp ratio has been much higher in the past. we currently run high yearly deficits which is the concern BUT the main driver is the recession. China is also in a recession and quite frankly they need us to consume more then we need them to mfg. their population is already demanding higher wages and cheap mfg is moving to southeast asia. Quit the red scare nonsense. dont be an ignorant tool. learn and understand the basics. Countries all have debt, all the time. maybe some oil rich postage stamp out there is the exception but goddamn man take off your tinfoil hat and start reading credible sources and educate yourself.

/rant

In light of other countries continuing to purchase US debt, our debt must be secured by something tangible, not just the full 'faith and credit' of the US Government (ie the US taxpayer). I believe that since the early 70s when Nixon took us (and by fiat, the entire world) off the gold standard, they have used the enviromental movement as an excuse to lock up a tremendous amount of natural resources as collateral for that debt.

Is this related to what appears to be a total crackdown on private gun ownership? I'm not sure, but if it does, its not the major reason. My take is that ALL bubbles collapse, including the current 'Government Bubble' we are seeing now. When it does collapse, there's gonna be alot of welfare zombies tearing up the streets ala 1994 LA Siots style and its not gonna be pretty when it happens on a nation-wide scale.

Keith

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top