JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
image.jpg image.jpg So I bought some ammo from the website ammoman.com before and get their deals sent to me via email and I got one the other day and saw 1000 rds of .223 for $185! Was actually for 420 rds, Obviosly a huge typo mistake. I emailed them asking about the price and if I could get the price as stated and they sent me the attached email saying sorry our bad, but no deal.
I'm sorry, but i've worked in retail a few times and if you screw up and advertise a price you should honor it.
I'm not really mad that they don't because they probably sent that email to thousands of people and would lose their arse if they did.
Just figured I would pass this along.

This AM I am picking up a Ruger 1911 Com that I put $100 down on.
Sales price from LGS = $669.

I THINK they were supposed to charge me $699, but read the tag wrong.

If they want to charge me $699, I'm gona' sue them Bass Turds for EVERYTHING they have.

Or maybe I'll give them $30, because I remember making a mistake once....:D

I was in direct mail advertising for about 2 years, and know how easily a mistake can be made.

What goes around comes around.:)

Yeah mistakes happen. I've been in the same situation several times either putting the wrong tag on an item, wrong price, or forgetting to take the sale tag down.
Every place i've worked we have always honored that wrong price.
I went with a friend to circuit city once looking for TVs and they had marked a sale price on the wrong TV. Like $300 off.
And they reluctantly honored it.
That's the difference of good customer service and old school honoring your word.
In the tech age that doesn't mean much anymore.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews