JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
True story - at our local training center they used to have an electrician's handbook on display in a glass case (may still be there) - 100 or so years old. It was open to a page on what to do in case of an electrocution. The answer: take two fingers, lick them and shove them firmly up the electrocuted person's cornhole. Apparently the belief was it would shock them back to life.

I have a feeling a lot of electrocuted electricians died back in the day o_O 'cause, hell no!

Last Edited:
True story - at our local training center they used to have an electrician's handbook on display in a glass case (may still be there) - 100 or so years old. It was open to a page on what to do in case of an electrocution. The answer: take two fingers, lick them and shove them firmly up the electrocuted person's cornhole. Apparently the belief was it would shock them back to life.

I have a feeling a lot of electrocuted electricians died back in the day o_O 'cause, hell no!

I thought that was what CPR stood for.?.?...

Cornhole
Probing
Resuscitation

:rolleyes:

I thought that was what CPR stood for.?.?...

Cornhole
Probing
Resuscitation

:rolleyes:

I have to imagine at some point in time someone had to question that method and go "you know, I think we should focus more on the mouthhole than the cornhole - just a thought" - picturing some old-timey doctors nodding their heads in agreement, while one guy in the back is shaking his head, knowing for certain that the cornhole method is truly the only way to save a life.

:p

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top