JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$469
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Absolutely the biggest of warnings. This thing can go 30 miles an hour and has range of around nearly 20 miles. Absolutely wear protection!

Okay now I've gotten the big boy warning out of the way and hopefully everybody here can act like adults...

This thing is absolutely insane.

IMG_20221025_125134526.jpg

I got this with 98 miles on it and I believe it has around 170 total miles. Also comes with the really cool front handle that is brand new and hasn't been installed.

IMG_20221025_125149120.jpg

This is the extended range version which definitely is more expensive and really absolutely phenomenal.

IMG_20221025_125220997.jpg

Now I'm asking for $470 obo for the package which includes board box, tool!, And of course the brand new front grip.

And reminder the guy I got this from shattered his left wrist elbow and shoulder. Personally I haven't had this thing over 10 miles an hour however I've been able to read this thing on some pretty long rides and haven't had to charge it for several days and it still had battery left.

Never been ridden in the rain.

Trades

P320 stuff. Slides mostly.

Offers welcome. IMG_20221025_125158861.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show