JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
we petition the obama administration to:
Pardon Edward Snowden

Edward Snowden is a national hero and should be immediately issued a a full, free, and absolute pardon for any crimes he has committed or may have committed related to blowing the whistle on secret NSA surveillance programs.
Created: Jun 09, 2013

<broken link removed>

So, I just want to say here, let's not get caught up in any petty political fights with each other.

And I'm talking about this as a whole country.

We can spend hours, bubbleguming and whining about the "left" and the "right", but the reality is, we have a government that is truly frightening.

The democrats, and the republicans, they're only the "left" and far right hand of a one party system.

Seriously, don't take the time to say it was them, or him, her.

How do we take back our country?

We can always find time to bubblegum about people later.

I know, 'cause it's one of my favorite things to do ;)

Dear NSA, I mean in a way where you are still well employed, respected, secret, and above the law. I love you NSA. I love you.

timac,

Yes you are correct I am taking the government at it word, that our safety has been compromised.

That is all part of the "we do not know what we do not know" and the "who is watching the people that are watching the people."

I doubt we will ever know for sure the extent of the tracking of citizens, and others, nor will will ever know if any of our 'actual or real safety' has been compromised.

As Obama said if you do not trust the congress, and you do not trust the federal judges, and you do not trust the administration we are going to have a problem.

Well we have a problem, a huge lack of trust at all levels, not just by conservatives, but many liberals, and certainly libertarians.

WOW, this is a scary realization. Edward Snowden probably will not be alive much longer no matter where he is. I heard on the news today Mr. John Boehner out right saying they will hunt this guy down for being a traitor. I sure would not like the CIA, NSA, and all of their people who work with them hunting me down. Maybe this will be the first drone/missile assassination of a U.S. citizen that we are aware of.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex Jones has been telling us this stuff for years. Its getting worse every year. Stand up and hold the government accountable American People!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God speed and good luck Mr.Snowden and the American People!!!!

It's a hell of a world when it starts to look like Alex Jones has been right all along.

It is your duty as an American to disobey those laws which are immoral, repugnant or otherwise disgraceful.
If the law states that gays must be stoned to death do you follow it?

If the current law violates the supreme law of the land, the Constitution, it is our duty to resist and engage in civil dissobediance.

WOW, this is a scary realization. Edward Snowden probably will not be alive much longer no matter where he is. I heard on the news today Mr. John Boehner out right saying they will hunt this guy down for being a traitor. I sure would not like the CIA, NSA, and all of their people who work with them hunting me down. Maybe this will be the first drone/missile assassination of a U.S. citizen that we are aware of.

Mr. John Boehner is an out right lying congressman. At least that's my wife and my take on him. I would not trust him or many of those congressmen and women as far as I could throw them.

Boehner is one of the big problems with our country.

If a low level civilian contractor like Snowden could get his hands on this material, how exactly is this making America more safe? What if the Chinese [weird Snowden is hiding there!]got a hold of A high ranking General or Politicians phone/E-mails? These guys have strange habits that are ripe for blackmail all day long. I'm just annoyed that they are spying on me but what are they doing with the Important peoples private conversations? Are they at least keeping them away from average low level employees?
BTW Anthony Wiener fans, I know, this guy is immune to blackmail.

Edward Snowden for President 2016.. Somebody, who believes in upholding the Constitution and will sacrifice all his wealth and comfort for it.. Good luck finding any politician in our country who would be willing to do that!

Snowden's motives on the surface appear admirable and patriotic unlike Julian Assange or Bradley Manning. Snowden admits he broke the rules. It was a sacrifice he was willing to take and he knows it's possible he can never return home. If his motives are true then one day a future President, one respectful of the United States Constitution, may pardon him from whatever laws he violated.

If he lives that long.

"A future President, one respectful of the United States Constitution" We should live that long!!!

Didn't we hang people at Nuremberg for NOT violating the rules laid down by those they worked for? If you are a part of an organization that you find is doing something illegal, or maybe just morally reprehensible, what is your obligation to your fellow citizens? I think the man is a patriot. Government should not have to keep secrets about its operations from its citizens.

They broke the rules, outta the pool!
I think their actions reflect mental instability.
Manning and Snowden, offended by events they perceived as wrong,
mixed feelings and perceptions with poor judgement, resulting in the tratorous messes we see them in.

Tom Clancy's 1989 "Clear and Present Danger" publicized actual public domain gee-wiz signal intelligence.
The author was an insurance agent, he knew. No surprises unless you are a mushroom.

We all know of injustices perpertrated, rules bent-broken...
Long ago I exposed a couple and discovered the "wisdom of Actionable"
"Actionable" morphs within each of us as we mature.

When confronted with "issues" "rat's nests" "cat-hacks" "FUBARs", I ask myself:

The big picture - What the hell is the issue?
Scene safety - Is it rational for me to proceed at this time?
Evaluate intentions - Can I contribute anything to reduce the issue?

If the answer to any of these is negative:
STFU!
Initiate STEALTH MODE!
Leave the area immediately.

My opinion
Rick

Government should not have to keep secrets about its operations from its citizens.

If they can this is one thing that happens. They spy on the very people they are supposed to be working for.

I wounder how well it would go for us if our bosses found out we had hacked into his/her computer and was spying on them. Not only that but we were copying all of what they said or did on their computer. We'd be fired right?

At least we've found out why the hundreds of thousands of Americans have disappeared the last few weeks. Bank accounts seized for being enemies off the state, property seized, homes burned to the ground,and .... oops, it didn't happen did it? Well damn it, grab the pitchforks and torches and storm the castle anyway!

30s Germans. We owe them an apology for calling them deluded, gullible, apathetic and weak in our history books.

In the sheeple dept no one even comes close to Americans.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top