JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Excerpt from an interview:

Snowden referred to a "grassroots movement" planning to take to the streets on July 4 in defense of the Fourth Amendment. The movement is called "Restore The Fourth Amendment," and grew out of the Reddit community

Sounds like something that might draw crowds from all sides, could get interesting.

This is the moment for libertarians and liberals to unite and nail these attacks on civil liberties and make the connection between the attacks on the First Amendment (free speech), the Fourth Amendment (right to privacy), and the second Second Amendment.There are several possible avenues. One might be an alliance of convenience around Rand Paul - provided he can tamp down the crazy.Definitely time to gang up on Sen. Feinstein. Oregonians should be raising hell with Ron Wyden who is on Feinstein's Senate Intelligence Committee.

From the UK Guardian report:
He described as formative an incident in which he claimed CIA operatives were attempting to recruit a Swiss banker to obtain secret banking information. Snowden said they achieved this by purposely getting the banker drunk and encouraging him to drive home in his car. When the banker was arrested for drunk driving, the undercover agent seeking to befriend him offered to help, and a bond was formed that led to successful recruitment.

While I understand the need for this type of operation for national security reasons, the Swiss banker incident was solely for IRS/tax purposes. That's just totally wrong. Sure, you could try to rationalize that they're looking for terror/drug accounts, but they weren't. It was primarily for tax purposes.

This is the moment for libertarians and liberals to unite and nail these attacks on civil liberties and make the connection between the attacks on the First Amendment (free speech), the Fourth Amendment (right to privacy), and the second Second Amendment.There are several possible avenues. One might be an alliance of convenience around Rand Paul - provided he can tamp down the crazy.Definitely time to gang up on Sen. Feinstein. Oregonians should be raising hell with Ron Wyden who is on Feinstein's Senate Intelligence Committee.

THIS. Democrats grow Das Reich in some areas, the Progressives who hijacked the GOP from its activist roots in the early 20th Century and became its Establishment as we now know it grow it in others, so we who treasure Liberty have to fight a two-front war.

Fortunately, it's easier to win the war against the Rethuglicans: since half the GOP's PCO/Precinct Committeeman slots are vacant, all we need to do is get as many Constitutionalist PCO's elected to fill those seats as we can. If we take a majority of Precincts and thus their reps at County, OUR People go on to State. If we take Counties one precinct at a time, and take enough, OUR people at State choose the Delegates to the National Convention. My own precinct is lost--here in WA, there doesn't appear to be a way to remove or challenge a PCO once elected, and my own despite our efforts to oppose basically follows Mike Huckabee the way the Kool-Aid slurpers in Guyana did Jim Jones--so I'm trying to support the effort by coordinating and encouraging activism efforts in places that have not yet fallen, or can possibly be retaken.

Notes on the strategy from the man who created it: <broken link removed>

Also, start using non-US-hosted search services like Ixquick, which work under EU privacy law--granted, the Hitlerites at NSA don't give a steaming pile of dogcrap about that for its own sake, but the threat of repercussions to international relations is ALWAYS a factor under consideration, and I'm inclined to believe that if this administration tries to push Europe to hard on what the other side of the pond considers serious issues, then they will push back.

I'm sure to get flamed big time for this but this guy ought to be given a fair trial then properly sentenced for being a traitor. Like it or not he violated quite a few laws he swore to keep confidential. Here we have a high school drop out making US policy. This guy needs to be tried and hanged.

We give him a pass then where do we draw the line? In my opinion this piece of trash is on par with John Walker, Robert Hannsen and Aldrich Ames.

Go ahead.......Flame on!! I have a thick skin.

Not to flame, but didn't he work for and blow the whistle on an executive branch created organization? Therefore, he violated the policies of the organisation, which are often confused as law, but are in fact, not law at all.

I'm sure to get flamed big time for this but this guy ought to be given a fair trial then properly sentenced for being a traitor. Like it or not he violated quite a few laws he swore to keep confidential. Here we have a high school drop out making US policy. This guy needs to be tried and hanged.

We give him a pass then where do we draw the line? In my opinion this piece of trash is on par with John Walker, Robert Hannsen and Aldrich Ames.

John Walker- Al Qaeda terrorist

Robert Hanssen & Aldrich Ames- Both sold top secret information to Communist Russia for personal gain.

Edward Snowden- told news agencies US government is spying on its own citizens for its personal gain and control, just like the KGB, Stasi, Gestapo etc.

How many political dissenters from other countries sought asylum to the US, because they spoke out against their tyrannical governments? Now we must seek asylum if we speak out.

The real trash are the ones who bow down to their masters, for they're not doing anything wrong. Am I correct comrade!

This man is trying to save his fellow citizens from tyranny, from slavery, and yet some of his fellow citizens think what he is doing is wrong and should be punished.

Its sad but some people cant think for themselves . . . some people are not ready to be unplugged from the matrix. Some people will fight for the very machine that enslaves them.

Open up your eyes friends. The signs and clues are every where.

I hope his sacrifice is not in vain.

Snowden's motives on the surface appear admirable and patriotic unlike Julian Assange or Bradley Manning. Snowden admits he broke the rules. It was a sacrifice he was willing to take and he knows it's possible he can never return home. If his motives are true then one day a future President, one respectful of the United States Constitution, may pardon him from whatever laws he violated.

If he lives that long.

Not to mention possible reprisals against family... I would not be surprised to see the left-behind girlfriend "disappear under mysterious circumstances" even if she publicly denounces him. Remember, our precious Republic has fallen under the sway of a Narcissistic Sociopath who thinks Orwell's works are "the way things ought to be"...

Snowden's motives on the surface appear admirable and patriotic unlike Julian Assange or Bradley Manning. Snowden admits he broke the rules. It was a sacrifice he was willing to take and he knows it's possible he can never return home. If his motives are true then one day a future President, one respectful of the United States Constitution, may pardon him from whatever laws he violated.

If he lives that long.

I'm sure he'll die in some accident. The government wouldn't want a trial, it would expose more information of spying on its citizens.

Alex Jones has been telling us this stuff for years. Its getting worse every year. Stand up and hold the government accountable American People!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God speed and good luck Mr.Snowden and the American People!!!!

Not a flame, nor an agree or disagree, more of questions of right and wrong.

As pointed out by another Walker, Hannsen, Ames, all did treasonous things for money, Snowden appears to have done this out of a sense of right and wrong what is Constitutional or not, again it APPEARS that way right now, at least to me.

My big question for the U.S. and all of us, is if the government passes a law that is unconstitutional is it really a law that should be followed?

If the government is making the rules (laws) and the government can decide what is secret or not secret (national security) HOW DO WE KNOW WHAT WE DO NOT KNOW?

This is one of those sticky wickets, can of worms and Pandora's box, situations, yep he broke the law, but was the law just, was it constitutional, what should be the punishment if any?

To me there should be no spying, data collection, at all what so ever on any CITIZEN of the U.S. without a warrant. If someone is not a citizen I have no problem checking on them, citizenship has privilages, and this is one of them.

We may have lost some "safety" because of Snowden, but I would rather be less safe, and free than maybe a bit safer and being spied on.

Who is watching the people that are watching the people?

Not a flame, nor an agree or disagree, more of questions of right and wrong.

As pointed out by another Walker, Hannsen, Ames, all did treasonous things for money, Snowden appears to have done this out of a sense of right and wrong what is Constitutional or not, again it APPEARS that way right now, at least to me.

My big question for the U.S. and all of us, is if the government passes a law that is unconstitutional is it really a law that should be followed?

If the government is making the rules (laws) and the government can decide what is secret or not secret (national security) HOW DO WE KNOW WHAT WE DO NOT KNOW?

This is one of those sticky wickets, can of worms and Pandora's box, situations, yep he broke the law, but was the law just, was it constitutional, what should be the punishment if any?

To me there should be no spying, data collection, at all what so ever on any CITIZEN of the U.S. without a warrant. If someone is not a citizen I have no problem checking on them, citizenship has privilages, and this is one of them.

We may have lost some "safety" because of Snowden, but I would rather be less safe, and free than maybe a bit safer and being spied on.

Who is watching the people that are watching the people?

We haven't lost any safety, its what the government wants the people to believe. Governments always claim its for the protection of the, Fatherland or Motherland and now the Homeland.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top