JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You still have to put YOUR name and YOUR signature on the document, so I'm not sure how using a bootleg copy of willmaker and skipping the fingerprint/CLEO thing reeks of non-compliance. It's pretty clear who is behind the trust.

So what? The NFA has been in existence for 80 years. No one has a problem with it except cheapskates and anti government kooks trying to live off the grid. It does one thing. It keeps go fast goodies out of the hands of poor people. By every measure we use for other laws it is discriminatory as all hell.

I dont care what you do. Spend YOUR'E $200 on more .22 shells to finish off that pallet of them in your basement before you start on the next pallet. I'm using my next $200 for a SIG MCX SBR.

I'm not rich because I spend all my money on gun stuff. The alternative is to die with it all so my kids can spend all their money on gun stuff. No thanks.

Comply with what? Use a bootleg copy of Willmaker and write a trust in 10 minutes. Don't even read it. Get it notarized at kinkos by a pimple faced 19 year old clerk who has no idea what they are signing, send it in with your form 4 . The ATF has to approve it even though they know its a total scam. If theres anything that reeks of non compliance thats it.
Don't rant on me. I was just quoting your post above ^^^ where you asked "Comply With What?" while at the same time describing how you 100% comply with NFA. I've got my own NFA items in a trust, so I am fully aware of the process.

You can comply and make a mockery of the whole process at the same time. The NFA is just a bunch of government job pencil pushers going through the motions. Its not a big deal.

because a 16" rifle with another 8" of suppressor is stupid long and unbalanced.

crawling in/out of a truck / hunting blind is much easier with a SBR

also, when hitting the trails having a SBR to crawl under/over down trees, over creeks is easier.

shooting/scooting/running/kneeling in PR matches is waaaayyy easier with a SBR.

My advice: Get an SBR and use it a while then come back with a critique / report.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top