JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$2750
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Such a beautiful piece. This one was completed the day before the presidential election in 2008. Comes with original carry case, manual, hang tag, and an extra 8 round mag. I also have for it thee most three dimensional Buckeye Burl grips I've ever seen, and if you really want them we could work something out, but good lord, I will be sorry to let those go. It's like looking at a topographical map of one of Jupiters moons.

I am interested in other high end 1911s. Otherwise, cash. Not interested in your coin collection, camper van, spare tent, etc.

Buyer covers FFL fees. I'm happy to use whichever FFL you like with the exception of Warren's lil shop o whattheheck. Shooters Service Center has the cheapest transfer fee I've been able to find.

2750 OBO

Cheers!

-n-

G1.jpg G2.jpg G3.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Where did you get the burl grips
I been trying to fine a a nice pair
EB's website: https://www.edbrown.com/product/bobtail-buckeye-burl-grips/

Looks like they have some really nice charcoal looking ones at the moment too. They're a tad pricey, especially if you need them to add the ambi cut, but if a matter of contrast would set your wallet at ease, check these out: https://www.edbrown.com/product/mammoth-ivory-grips/

Now those are some next level grips.

cheers

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.