JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We have low clouds!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:
My daughter texted us pics though.:):):)

20150927_210022.jpg

We watched it from the Wsu vancouver campus and it was awesome.

Very red mood against a dark blue sky.

I'm very glad we went to see it and the energy from the other people there watching was crazy. You'de have thought it was a national holiday.

Completely missed it! :mad:

We usually plan ahead to see these types of events and we were busily getting some projects ready for my daughter's school and totally forgot. We have a decent eastern view from our house (can't see the western sky at all), so it's even more of a bummer. I'm glad to see some great photos of it though!

Yep.. made sure to be home in time to get the boys out to see it... unfortunately, we don't have a great view to the east, so we had to wait quite a while, and didn't get to see it as deep red as we would have liked, but we did see it in full eclipse at least. I gotta invest in a decent telescope!

that was very cool

I thought it was made of swiss cheese and those were the holes
So what your saying is it's not made of swiss cheese ?

After witnessing a total solar eclipse here in Oregon back in 1979, this event just doesn't compare.
That was really something special for me at least.
A good friend dragged me out of bed and we drove to Warm Springs to get away from the cloud cover in Portland.
Once in a lifetime experience.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR