JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We have low clouds!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:
My daughter texted us pics though.:):):)

20150927_210022.jpg

We watched it from the Wsu vancouver campus and it was awesome.

Very red mood against a dark blue sky.

I'm very glad we went to see it and the energy from the other people there watching was crazy. You'de have thought it was a national holiday.

Completely missed it! :mad:

We usually plan ahead to see these types of events and we were busily getting some projects ready for my daughter's school and totally forgot. We have a decent eastern view from our house (can't see the western sky at all), so it's even more of a bummer. I'm glad to see some great photos of it though!

Yep.. made sure to be home in time to get the boys out to see it... unfortunately, we don't have a great view to the east, so we had to wait quite a while, and didn't get to see it as deep red as we would have liked, but we did see it in full eclipse at least. I gotta invest in a decent telescope!

that was very cool

I thought it was made of swiss cheese and those were the holes
So what your saying is it's not made of swiss cheese ?

After witnessing a total solar eclipse here in Oregon back in 1979, this event just doesn't compare.
That was really something special for me at least.
A good friend dragged me out of bed and we drove to Warm Springs to get away from the cloud cover in Portland.
Once in a lifetime experience.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads