JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Gee... That occurred in public housing... here's my shocked faced: :eek:

And to think the Obama admin is attempting to integrate "affordable housing" projects in affluent areas/neighborhoods. (I kid you not, just heard it yesterday)

His Magisty wishes to take your guns, raise your taxes, bring in millions of poor and uneducated people from the third world and now he wants to kill your property values.

Jan 2017 can't come fast enough.

This has exactly zero chance of passing into law. :D

And it shows why nice affluent families end up murdered and raped by bad guys who decide that getting a pistol permit to get their gun is just a bit cumbersome for them.

And if they press this, I will get my rep to introduce a bill that Journalists and Priests need a permit to exercise their 1st Amendment freedoms.

John Hopkins seems to have a habit of producing slick reports that, if you get past three twitter-length summaries (most gun-control talking points fit into one), their reports start to fall apart. But this time, they were particularly sloppy:

The 40% decrease was experienced across the entire country. Greater in some other states.
Know why they stopped at 2005? (the report looked at 1995, when the law became effective, to 2005). Because gun-homicides started going up in 2003. It peaked in 2012 at a rate greater than it was in 1995!

Sitting here in Idaho, I have no reason to not believe that such a handgun purchasing restriction will be next in OR and WA. The groundwork is already well established. The "East Coast Elitists" are everywhere, and have swarmed on the left side of OR and WA.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top