JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
During President Obama's speech today at the funeral for the five police officers murdered last week in Dallas He made the claim that the "streets were flooded with guns", and that it "was easier for a teenager to get a gun than a computer". Really? That sounds like utter B.S.

Dave Workman's article shows that this "fact" is going to be used as a driver for the Democrats to make gun control a corner stone of this year's election.

This lie has very serious consequences not just for us but for all the Americans who will have their Constitutional rights compromised even more as a result.

We can't take this nonsense laying down and need to hold them accountable. Further we need to use it to show how out of touch these idiots are with reality and that they can't be trusted in the driver's seat.

The burden of proof is on the person making the claim. The President has made this claim repeatedly in several speeches, not just in Dallas. Now, unchallenged, it is going to be used as a driver to strip Constitutional Rights away from law abiding citizens.

Each of us needs to demand the proof used as basis for this claim. I've done a fair amount of searching and all I can find is hearsay. Where's the frigging beef? They need to put up or shut up and we need to hold their feet to the fire on this and every other heaping pile of dung they expect us to eat.

The burden of proof is on the person making the claim. The President has made this claim repeatedly in several speeches, not just in Dallas. Now, unchallenged, it is going to be used as a driver to strip Constitutional Rights away from law abiding citizens.

Each of us needs to demand the proof used as basis for this claim. I've done a fair amount of searching and all I can find is hearsay. Where's the frigging beef? They need to put up or shut up and we need to hold their feet to the fire on this and every other heaping pile of dung they expect us to eat.

Then there will be some BS about, "what really is a computer?" And then they will drone on about how hard it is for a walmart or costco employee to go in the back to find your desired model while gun store people can just get one off the rack and hand it to you.

in low income minority communities with lots of gangs, sure it is easier to get a gun than a computer. But restricting guns has not increased computer use nor decreased gun use in those communities. See the problem with reciting the same party platform response as yesterday? same problem, same non-working solution. bang head on wall, repeat tomorrow

CNN keeps repeating this section of Obama's speech given at today's police memorial in Dallas, where he lists the social causes for violence in America. And once again, he blames the easy availability of guns as being a major contributing factor, stating that it is "easier for a teenager to get his hands on a Glock, than it is to get his hands on a computer or a book".

His comments about guns starts at the 1 minute 9 second point in the video:

I watched his speech. SHAMEFUL. This was the Memorial for the fallen officers. Obama used it as a pulpit to preach his plea for racial equality and to try and justify the protesters actions. This was not the time or place for this. He should have just offered the his/our appreciation to the officers for their service/sacrifices and offered condolences to their families. This was not the time for the rest of his BS. :mad:

Obama disgraced this memorial service by turning it into a political speech to push his anti-gun agenda. I have a feeling many there were disgusted by his 30-minute-long diatribe. bubbleguming POS dirtbag.

His campaign promise should have been "if you elect me president, I'll spend the next 8 yrs finding the most inclusive, compassionate, intelligent, uniting, common sense ways of doing things and do the total opposite".

Pssstttt.... I actually typed in the "bubblegumizations"... The mods can see the non-censored script, and I can't have them seeing such language as some of them are ladies.

;)

I usually do that....I didn't do it here...I'm too disgusted with him to not actually use the big boy words :cool:

My apologies to the mods if I burned their eyes...

I watched this and he actually showed more disrespect to the fallen officers the families and all LEOs then i thought he would.

What a disgrace, If he had not gone i think it would not have been as disrespectful.

This president is with out doubt the worst we have ever had, Taking a tragic event and worse a memorial service and turning it into a rant to further race tensions and rhetoric on gun control! He cannot go away quickly enough!

Obama disgraced this memorial service by turning it into a political speech to push his anti-gun agenda. I have a feeling many there were disgusted by his 30-minute-long diatribe. bubbleguming POS dirtbag.
The attendees should have all stood in unison and turned their collective backs on him when he started this political BS. This was a memorial service, for slain police officers. But as Rahm Manuel has suggested, never let a good tragedy go to waste.

Why can't America see beyound this sham of a leader? A total waste of a carbon footprint...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top