JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$200
City
Olympia
State
Washington
6 Mallard decoys
2 Pintail decoys
3 Wigeon decoys
Windwhacker motion stake
Northern Flight 12 slot bag
Rig 'Em Right Jerk Rig

All decoys are Texas rigged. Avian-X brand on the dekes. Paint on decoys are just about perfect. I THINK (not sure) I used them once last year. The Wind Whacker is new and unused. I don't get to go waterfowl hunting much anymore, and when I do I just strap-hang with my pals who have all the dekes.

Looking to get $200 for the whole shebang. I won't separate anything, and I'm not interested in any trades. I'm in Olympia and for this price I'd prefer to make the exchange in and around this area. It should go without saying, but I won't ship. Waaaaaaay too expensive and I have no idea where you'd even get a box for this. :s0092:

You can contact me through the site's PM and I'll reply as quickly as I can. Thanks!

IMG_2388.JPG IMG_2389.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top